This guy is an idiot!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mio, Sep 1, 2010.

1. So I found this video on YouTube that I also saw segments on the news of it and I got to say this guy was just asking for it. For one, he was interfering with police and anyone who opposes of what I have to say on this is just as stupid as this guy is! The police did nothing to provoke him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUOsq_45SnQ"]YouTube - Cameraman arrested for calling cops Nazis[/ame]

2. Wow what an idiot. That wasn't even protected under his first ammendment rights, as it can easily be construed as malicious, slander, libel, or even fighting words.

When will people learn that free speech is ment to protect against reasonable cencorship, but not against personal attacks, especially unprovoked?

3. Haha, dear lord.

4. as much as i hate this guy for talkin about new world orders and illuminati bullshit, thats just lame.

people can say worse shit than this guy said ON TELEVISION and they are taken seriously. this guy makes a misguided critique of what he is observing from his own property and goes to jail.

fuck that, arkansas. fuck that.

i will avoid your backward ass state now. i hope you're happy.

5. haha...of course two of his tags are infowars and prisonplanet...no surprise there. Oh, and let's not forget "o'reilly factor".

6. haha "What the? Nazi is not a..."

7. I like how the girl and other cop look right at the guy lol

8. the guy is stupid for shouting nazi and expect them to not come over but i didnt see any real reason to arrest after he complied with giving i.d

9. Well if they arrested him apparently there is something that we as the viewers don't know about..All the guy had to do was keep his mouth shut. He even states "that I have the right to remain silent" instead he continues to run his mouth.

10. I lived in Arkansas for 15 years. it is by no means a " backward ass state "
    if you act like a moron they will treat you like a moron. that goes for any state. now I don't agree with what the cops did but all the guy had to do was shut his mouth. I mean shit all the cop did was wave to him.

11. what did that fucking redneck watch law and order for 20 min or somthing?

12. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

13. Exactly. Free speech does not mean freedom from the consequences of your speech.

The guy was an asshat and deserves what he gets.

14. As much of a dumbass this guy is for provoking cops, Alone. He does have a point

Arrest are at all time highs for minor offences such as marijuana possesion. Jails are PRIVATELY OWNED BUSINESSES. Cops, as much as they are doing their job, Are enforceing the law of a new regime and I personally feel where this guy is comming from.

The cops had no right walking on this mans property, Spitting on his lawn (the fat white cop) which I believe if I spit in public the cops can fine me.

The world we live in is Mad and I think this guy is proving a point that America isnt free anymore. The cops had no reason to arrest him other then they were provoked and had to have the upper hand, its the power. Im sure there will be more of this guy.

Also he never mentioned his First ammendmant, Its was the 4th that he kept speaking of.

15. #16 Mio, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
    You seem to be one of the few with a valid comment on here about that. People are morons. What a redneck inbred piece of work this guy is. He doesn't know that if they were searching her car without her consent.

16. Yeah. I'm quite familiar with police procedure and from what I saw they were doing it all by the book. Also, yelling 'NAZI' like that at an ordinary citizen would get you a disturbing the peace charge too, let alone yelling it at police.

Like I said, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of said speech.

17. #18 Mio, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
    In Japan if I was still living there, they wouldn't of handled the situation much differently. That would be like me calling them "Kamikaze" I'm sure they wouldnt of appreciated that much either...you NEVER see ANY Japanese speak to anyone like that without a reason. This guy had no business..all he had to do was keep his mouth shut.

18. #19 Mio, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
    People are fucking stupid...the point is cops can legally lie to you...Not lie rather but they are not obligated to furnish you with any information..IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, Not the police... Just as much as you can deny them to search you or your car if you're unaware of your rights. They will NOT inform you this. Did the cops inform the lady of that that to give consent to a search? No! Did they at all tell here that every lawyer will tell you to NEVER talk to a cop? Nope. You can't disagree with this. People who don't exercise their rights especially if they're American, are stupid not to. Pretty embarassing when a foreigner like me has only been living here for 5 years and I know most about what rights are to a citizen and the history of this country when some dont even know.

19. I liken this to yelling at a McDonald's employee blaming them for America being obese. The guy should've listened to himself about the 4th Amendment and shut his mouth, because disturbing the peace was definitely all I saw (i.e. insults to incite violence).

A smart person instead would've waved back, then sent along the video and an affidavit to the county DA's office if there was a transgression of justice. Cops assume implied consent, and it didn't seem like anything was unreasonable happening that was being filmed from the cops. Sure she was searched but nothing any lawyer would call sexual assault. And I don't know how good your hearing is, but I'm on a quiet town road and at that distance I wouldn't pretend to know if they consented or not. So yeah...it needs to be repeated, the guy is fucking stupid.