Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This guy is a weirdo!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MesKiDcudi, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Okay, I stop by the gas station, gettin gas. I have to wait in line while some lady had a problem with her card.
    This guy in front of me starts seeming real sketch, if ya know what I mean, lookin back checkin to see where I was standing.
    Eventually he realizes it's easier if he stands back to the side to see me clearly.
    He is facing the wall of drinks kinda lookin at me, but not, and then his eyes get big and he walks towards the drinks and grabs something.. then i save his place in line for him by not going ahead and he comes up to me and says, "Go ahead bro, It's cool."
    And I was like okayy.. whatever and got outta there.
    At first I thought this guy thought I looked high.
    And Now I realize, he probably did.

2. did this really merit a thread?

3. Wtf did I just read haha.

4. Cool story bro. But what was the point of this? That's like me making a topic and saying "yo I went to subway earlier and there was this family in front of me. They all got subs and then I ordered mine and payed for it then walked out. I drove home and ate my sub."

5. Maybe he thought you were looking at him weird!

6. It was just that weird to me. Guess you had to be there.

7. I agree with this guy, heavily.

8. maybe he was going to rob the place and didnt want any witnesses. watch the news tomorrow.

9. This.

10. It's a gas station what do you expect?

11. are you kid cudi

12. Lol that guy does sound weird

13. [quote name='"takeahithun"']are you kid cudi[/quote]

I'm not at liberty to say.

14. I woke up this morning and after I woke up I drank a glass of semen

15. i like this thread so much im going to subscribe to it.

16. I think we may have all been beautifully trolled.