this guy deserves to get arrested

Discussion in 'General' started by Streetlight545, Jul 30, 2012.

1. CLASS over swag everyday all day. Like I said before, class is for men and swag is for little boys.

2. Lol, I didnt even think of that. The workaholics guys are an exception, those guys are awesome.

3. Man I can't stand when people talk out of their ass...........

4. That's not a cops job. However here's a couple of whistle blowers from within the NSA

National Security Agency whistle blowers Thomas Drake, former senior official; Kirk Wiebe, former senior analyst; and William Binney, former technical director, return to “Viewpoint” to talk about their allegations that the NSA has conducted illegal domestic surveillance. All three men are providing evidence in a lawsuit by the Electronic Frontier Foundation against the NSA.

And the related link:

www.motivatedinohio.com
    www.zimbio.com

Cheers:D

5. why does he keep saying "swaggg" ?? Is that like his fucking catchphrase or something? I dont see why he would say "swaggg" when he's got plants growing... plants usually turn into daaaannnkk so..

But yeah what a fucktard. When he gets busted you gotta post on his wall like "LAWLZ! Busted! Swaggggg!!!!" :p

6. send it into your local police station along with his name and adress...

just for fun... like russel said

7. Its cause people are just plain dumb. A really good friend of mine had pictures of him with weed and all this other shit up on facebook. Someone at the school accused him of dealing and all the teachers had to do was check his facebook. BOOM, Expelled because of pictures and several other students ended up getting drug tested and put in a program. Lesson? Dont take pics of illegal shit.

Hell i even got bit, i had pictures of me with airsoft guns on my facebook with the orange tips out of the picture. The school saw them and sure enough they sent cops to my home.

8. So how'd you get in trouble for the airsoft guns? Even if they thought it was a real gun, real guns arn't illegal.

9. In some places, legal guns are so hard to get that they might as well be illegal. Also, he said "school" so I'm assuming he was a minor at the time, and I'm pretty sure minors aren't allowed to have guns.

10. what an IDIOT:laughing:!!!Enough said.

11. True. I went to highschool in a small redneck town so pretty much everyone had guns and nobody really thought anything of it.

12. This man speaks of great wisdom.

13. I didn't get in any "Trouble" after my airsoft guns were checked out. The school thought the guns were real because these are some expensive high quality airsoft guns and they called the police to go to my home.

2 cops showed up and checked out my airsoft guns, told us there was no problem but highly suggested that i take the pictures off facebook. Then they left.

14. [​IMG]

15. And then you said this.....

Not sure what you live but here in America you can own a gun if you are under 18. My son bought his own in TX and daughter has bought her own her in AZ. Both 14 at the time. And even if they did not buy them there is no law saying that a minor can't have a gun. His Dad may have taken the picture after going shooting or something.

Try adjusting your privacy settings. There is no way anyone Not on my friends list can see my profile. Ya I know there are ways around it but your principle isn't a Hacker. And always be polite to police officers. But I would have asked him to take a new picture with my air soft to post on FB. Fuck him and his suggestions. Pisses me off when cops tell you that you are not breaking any law but They don't think you should do something. I'll stop doing it when there is a law against it. Would have also needed that Search Warrant to come in to start with. Then again it's my house not my parents.

16. Sorry, TX and AZ aren't the only places in America.

17. Now, that's talking out of your ass...

18. So when you said " and I'm pretty sure minors aren't allowed to have guns." You meant just in a specific place not every where in America like you said.

Hell I can spout law numbers too like the ones saying it is illegal to smoke pot. What was your point again? So tell me more about the gun laws in Your state that may or may not apply to the guy talking his pictures of air soft guns. Does your law cover Fake guns too? Maybe a water pistol gets you arrested where you live. Here you can carry a gun either openly or concealed without any sort of permit. Minors can have a gun as young as 14 without adult supervision by law. Her is your hitch, you have to be 21 to buy ammo in AZ. A 14 year old can have all the guns he wants but has to get Dad to buy the bullets. So tell me again how your statement saying " and I'm pretty sure minors aren't allowed to have guns." applies. Sound like you were talking out your ass to me.

And if you are really paranoid enough to think that the DEA or local LEO is trolling FB hoping to find a random person breaking the law you need to stop smoking as much. And I am guessing that you are a Liberal because you only wanted to use the part of my quote that fits what you wanted to make fun of. I know you guys like to twist shit to make you sound better.

19. [quote name='"notajew"']His next status:

"Gettting anally penetrated by Bubba everynight. I don't moan. Swag."[/quote]

Most likely

20. When did I ever say it was "everywhere in America"? Please do not put words in my mouth. My point is that somebody posting a picture with a gun is likely enough to get them in trouble. Especially because minors are generally not allowed to own guns. Is it really that hard to believe cops would look around Facebook to find stoners? You act like it's hard to find pictures of people doing illegal shit. I see pigs all the time on Grasscity, why not Facebook?

The last part about me being liberal is full of fail and really shows your immaturity. You assume something about me, then group me in with a bunch of other people. The world doesn't work that way, it's not just black and white. But whatever I can't stop you from talking out your ass.