this guy deserves to get arrested

Discussion in 'General' started by Streetlight545, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I was going through my news feed on facebook and saw a status from a dealer i use to pick up from a year or so back. Now this kid is just really stupid. He always puts up pictures of himself smoking with captions like swaggg but today he just stepped it up. He has about a thousand friends and made his status a picture of himself next to three plants with the caption, "ill be able to harvest by college, swaggg" this is probably one of the stupidest things ive ever seen

2. Does he even have a card?

3. People post those kind of pictures here all the time... I don't see why you're so mad or whatever.

4. This is a stoner forum, not facebook. Posting that shit on facebook is fucking stupid, cops can use that shit against you.

Anybody who thinks it's cool to say swag is a douche in my opinion.

5. Cops can use anything you put on the internet against you, be it facebook or this site...

6. Do you really think a cop is going to waste their time tracking someone down on a stoner forum?

7. Except this site isn't based in the United States, and as such the owner doesn't have to turn over the IP logs.

8. Except facebook is linked to you personally. The cops have no clue who actually owns my GC account, but if I had a facebook it would be obvious who owns it. And this site is ran overseas so the cops couldn't get info even if they wanted to.

9. It's a lot easier to get caught on facebook. You're posting it under your own name for a bunch of non-stoners to see.

10. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']Does he even have a card?[/quote]

Haha hell no hes not in a medical state

11. dat duhd stuphid

12. His next status:

"Gettting anally penetrated by Bubba everynight. I don't moan. Swag."

13. Ya I'm not seeing this as any different then posting pictures here. I'm not saying he's not dumb but I don't see it as a bid deal. And I don't know what state he is in but I have a AZ card so I would not have any problems with the cops if I did post on FB. I think the cops have betting things to do then troll random FB pictures and if they are targeting him then it wouldn't matter if he posted them on FB or here. They would have the pictures anyways.

Now where he is really stupid is now there are 1000 people on FB who know he is going to be harvesting plants soon. And people who say Swagg know people who will do Home Invasions.

14. Its because theres negros and wiggas goin to walmart stuntin there $5 flatbill, with knock of raybans or someshit and saying its "swag" because they have no fuckin idea what it means. I find it funny (not saying this towards you) he thinks its cool to say swag haha on that picture, if only i knew this person so i could lol in real life.

15. [quote name='"Tanhands"']Ya I'm not seeing this as any different then posting pictures here. I'm not saying he's not dumb but I don't see it as a bid deal. And I don't know what state he is in but I have a AZ card so I would not have any problems with the cops if I did post on FB. I think the cops have betting things to do then troll random FB pictures and if they are targeting him then it wouldn't matter if he posted them on FB or here. They would have the pictures anyways.

Now where he is really stupid is now there are 1000 people on FB who know he is going to be harvesting plants soon. And people who say Swagg know people who will do Home Invasions.[/quote]

But this is directly linked to him, he doesnt have a card, and hes showing 1000 people it. Theres gotta be a narc somewhere in that list

16. Do you realize what the cops would have to go through if they wanted to hunt down "i GOT FiRE"? Facebook is much easier to track people down because the facebook page is linked to the actual person, whereas my GC account isn't linked to any actual person. It's not like the feds are looking for random dealers on facebook, it's just the local cops that see the shit.

If the cops saw a picture of a grow-op on here, do you know how much they would have to go through just to find out whose it is? It's a lot easier to catch "John Smith" on facebook than it is to catch "GrowerMan123", who is using an overseas website.

17. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']
    Do you realize what the cops would have to go through if they wanted to hunt down "i GOT FiRE"? Facebook is much easier to track people down because the facebook page is linked to the actual person, whereas my GC account isn't linked to any actual person. It's not like the feds are looking for random dealers on facebook, it's just the local cops that see the shit.

If the cops saw a picture of a grow-op on here, do you know how much they would have to go through just to find out whose it is? It's a lot easier to catch "John Smith" on facebook than it is to catch "GrowerMan123", who is using an overseas website.[/quote]

I could use Google to get your IP right now....

And why do all of you assume everyone uses their real full name on fb? I don't know anyone besides my parents that do that..

18. Pretty funny that you have Adam Demamp as your avatar though, just sayin' :p

19. When did I say you couldn't get my IP? I've always known that. The thing is, this website is based in the Netherlands. The feds would have to get a search warrant for the servers (good luck with that, feds:rolleyes:) because this website is not located in the US. They aren't going to be able to just track people down. It's a lot harder than you think.

I assume most people use their real name on facebook because literally almost everyone I know uses their full name for their facebook. Facebook shows you who the person is friends with. Let's say Officer Leroy is browsing facebook, and then sees somebody with a grow-op. The cop can just look at the person's friend list, and they'll probably know more than 1 person on that list. If a cop is browsing GC and sees somebody posting a grow-op, where does he start? That's a serious question, I want to know what you think the process is for catching somebody on this website. Because it's not simple

Facebook links your name, your pictures, your location, your friends, all of that shit gets linked together. On GC nothing gets linked to me.

20. It would probably involve getting their IP and then cross referencing their web traffic, leading to a facebook page.

They would have to find another way to establish probable cause though, because, like you said, the content of this website is hosted by an offshore server....