This guy cant be fucking serious

Discussion in 'General' started by IAmMcLovin, Oct 14, 2011.

1. So i went to my bud simon's house last night and i met his roomie for the first time, the guy is like never there and he usually doesn't leave his shit lying around so i had no idea who he was. Apparently Simon met him in school and they decided to room together.

He's like the classic stoner, with the pot leaf t shirt and hippy beard. So we usually just chill at simons, eat ramen noodles, get baked and watch tv/movies. But today we had some edibles and his roommate had one along with me and simon. We also took a shit ton of hammer bubbler hits and a bunch of bong bowls, so we were blazed as fuck for the whole evening.

While he was under the smoking high, simons roommate acted ok i guess, he was baked but he wasnt too crazy. But when the edible high kicked in he absolutely flipped shit. I've never seen anyone just on weed act like him.

He started getting paranoid and angry at us, getting really loud and altogether more and more aggravated. Me and simon tried to put him to bed or make him go to sleep, but he was not having any of that. So at like 12, we were still awake and we were sure he was asleep.

I stand up and see myself in the mirror and there, he was behind me, holding his perc bong over my head. He brought it down and it smash all over the place, bong water everywhere, i nearly get knocked out. Simon running tackles him lol, dont kno why.

But now today, i learned apparently it was his bong, and he FUCKING WANTS ME TO PAY FOR IT!!! HE BROKE IT ON MY FUCKING HEAD!!! i just had to vent, but i honestly couldnt believe he would pull that kinda shit, considering i could have called the cops and pressed charges for assault (getting around the fact that there was weed around lol), but i didnt.

What should i do? His memory must be retarded because of how high he was, i swear im never going around him again when hes on edibles. And simon is being useless as fuck, he had taken 5 shots of rum and vodka that night and a fuck ton of weed so he was blazed and drunk as fuck and barely remembers it. Help GC, i really dont want a crazed weed hippy chasing my ass down with another bong.

2. He smashed a bong on your head? What an un chill douche bag.

3. Woah shit, you sure he only smoke / ate weed? Sounds like some FUcked up shiit man, idk man just confront the guy sober or after a joint or 2 but be civil like

Da fuck?

4. he hit you with his bong...?

broke it? and now wants you to pay for it..?

Simply tell him to go fuck himself. Ignore whatever bullshit he has to say about it.

5. fuck that shit, that was a bitch move that he did to you. if you are thinkin or going to buy him a new bong, than your a debby downer.

6. lolwut did I just read :smoking:

7. Lmaoooo that's just too funny.
    Must have sucked for you though, what a WEIRDO!

Correct me if I'm wrong but you could still have him charged for that (assault with a weapon?) the next day. *I've seen this multiple times on cops, where someone calls the cops the day after the altercation*

Anyways tok up, hope you aren't too sore from that hit :smoke:

...And do not pay for his shit. If anything steal something of his and deny it lol

8. if your the only one that remembers.. maybe it didnt really happen.. maybe you made it all up in your mind...

9. He's definitely NOT the typical stoner

10. LMFAO!!! This is too fuckin funny! A little too funny.

You looked in the mirror, and he was standing there with a bong over your head like in a horror movie???? LMFAO!!!!!!!

Ahhh man. Somebody help me

11. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']

Lmaoooo that's just too funny.
    Must have sucked for you though, what a WEIRDO!

Correct me if I'm wrong but you could still have him charged for that (assault with a weapon?) the next day. *I've seen this multiple times on cops, where someone calls the cops the day after the altercation*

Anyways tok up, hope you aren't too sore from that hit :smoke:

...And do not pay for his shit. If anything steal something of his and deny it lol[/quote]

This. At least tell him to leave you alone or you'll press charges.

12. "You should never brake a bong kid" okay not the actual quote but it wouldn't have made sense...

13. It's funny. I get all the cliff notes from reading the responses, and usually end up reading more than the tl;dr post itself..

And it's only too long because I'm all hopped up on cold medicines right now making me have the attention span of a goldfish..

Snot bubbles for the win..

14. Ok, I'll puff out my bladder and you can hide in there.

15. Weed effects everyone different. That is defiantly a rare case though.

16. what a conundrum

17. Maybe he was always just a crazy motherfucker tryna keep it together. Then he got paranoid and just let it out. IDK Ha ha ha. I can't stop fuckin laughin

18. Avoid him like the plague. Life's too short to hang around idiots. I'd inform your friend that you won't visit him with the jerk living there.

19. He fucking smashed a bong over your head, thats why!!! :eek:

20. You could turn around and tell him your medical bills for the doctor's visit were a few hundred dollars, so you'll just consider you guys even. Although I'm not much for lying, so I'd probably actually go to the doc first if I were in this situation. lol