This got my blood boiling

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marathon1, May 27, 2010.

1. I am so sick of snivelling Christians. Really, it's just a sign. I have to put up with fucking signs ALL OVER the place around here, saying shit like "WIKIPEDIA DOESN'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, TURN TO CHRIST!" and "ETERNAL LIFE, ETERNAL LIFE!" outside of every motherfucking church in this town. They put up little crosses on the front lawn of one of them to protest abortion. I very gladly confess to having stolen the entire fucking lot of them at night and throwing them all in a skip bin. You know, they put up a sign not so long back saying something to the effect of "Live it up athiests, because you're going to Hell and it's gonna hurt!" They sure love to wave THEIR signs around, don't they?

No, these Christians are hypocritical swine. They can dish it out, but they can't take it back. They can gather in the thousands in churches, but can't stand it when athiests gather together and put up a sign. Now, I think it's rude of the athiests in question, certainly. But rudeness and harshness is often the best way to get your point across. The crows around here make harsh calls, like "BAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!" The willy-wagtails make silly little twittering noises. Which one wakes me up in the morning? I'll let you guess... ;)