This Goes Out To Everyone On Earth.

Discussion in 'General' started by CABNumber, Jan 1, 2011.

1. I have love for everyone on earth doesn't matter who you are, what you've done to me or anyone else..... Your all my Brother's and Sisters.... One Love.

2. Don't be ghey, bro. :rolleyes::p:D:wave::smoke:

3. One love brother :love:

4. Love is the key to life my Brother... Good vibes headed your way.

Right back at you Sister... May you live a long and prosperous life.

5. gc amounts for 90% of love on the internet

6. I Love this song a little corny.... I guess but I like it.... One Love.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H1r1BMmGbc]YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - Where Is the Love - Lyrics[/ame]

7. We need more threads like this.

8. love for all :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5-2-jD-42Q]YouTube - Nujabes-Feather[/ame]

9. All humans are equally deserving of love.
    All humans are equally capable of love.

You who are reading this, you are perfect and I love you.

Happy 2011

10. Your perfect and i love you too man

11. #12 CABNumber, Jan 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2011
    That's a beautiful song... R.I.P to all my fallen Brothers & Sisters.

Basically the reason I started this thread is because almost a year ago my Uncle passed away. I woke up to my mom's cries as she rushed to my dad to tell him what had happened.... Those cries she screamed out really messed me up. At first I didn't know what to think my whole body was shaking.... The only thing that went through my mind was that I wanted to hurt or even kill the people who did it. I watched my Uncles naked body on the concrete floor for about 9 hours in the cold morning air... but during this past few weeks I'v come to accept that my uncle is now resting in peace... You could say they freed my Uncle from this crewel world & post modern decay. I'v come to forgive them I think hatred towards them makes no sense they made a mistake and that mistake will follow them for the rest of there lives I think thats punishment enough. Anyways if this doesn't make to much sense don't bash me because Im kind of drunk.... This is probably the only way I would even be able to share this with you guys my hidden emotions tend to rush out when I'm drunk but everything I say is for real I really do love all of you guys.... One Love to all my Brothers & Sisters. about four minutes till the new year and I gotta start out fresh and live life with more positiveness I have a feeling 2011 is gonna be a great year for me.

12. ^ that's real.. you're a good person man.. mad love and respect

13. Thank you, & good vibes going your way.... One Love.

14. This is what I needed to hear exactly when I needed to hear it. Thank you, very much.

One Love, peace and pot.

15. All this loving is gonna make me cum.

:D

Jk guys but I love you all too! Every time im on this forum, it brightens my day. It gets me away from all the negative bullshit in the world. Its just so happy here! :D

Happy New Years!!!

[​IMG]

16. much love and peace brotha!:smoke::smoke:

17. love you too, im feelin the vib es of this thread :hippie: :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llrAemrsKG0]YouTube - All You Need Is Love[/ame]

18. Hey thanks man, got mad love for you all you guys :smoke:

19. I still love you guys.