This girls found nirvana :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by alitaamaru, Aug 20, 2013.

1. I remember growing up, and being on 'chat forums', then it all kind've fell by the wayside as phones and everything else took over.
    Here I am finding somewhere where everyone's like me (hopefully...okay, maybe NOT hopefully...maybe we'll just leave this, but in any case), 'nirvana' :)
    My name's Alita, and I'm newwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Hello all!!

2. welcome to the city! :wave:

enjoy your stay :)

3. Always have been a city girl!
    Thank illo :)

4. good vibes

5. Bitch, don't kill my vibe.

6. Welcome to the city of grass

I remember growing up...chiseling on stone tablets...:p

Welcome to the city...:)

8. Welcome to the City. :)

Nice name, and enjoy your stay!

9. Welcome to the City!

Though most times it's more like a mental hospital. :lol:

10. Thanks! Alita Amaru, because my parents got all enlightened in the naming ideas -_-

Am I the only one who thinks Section 80 was much much better than GOOD KID'?!
    I loved Section, but dear god can Kendrick word-smith :)
    It's nice to be on here, I'm still finding my way around (and fumbling like Baldrick)...thank you all for the welcome!

11. i thought section 8.0 was good but good kid mad city was epic. it was a masterpiece. nice to see your a fan. welcome to the city as well. youlll find some people are really nice and helpful and others are annoying and asses. Either way im sure youll learn stuff get some good laughs and really see what the internet can be :) enjoy yourr stay for however long it may be.

12. hi welcome is your hair ombre?

13. I've actually forced myself to get back to listen to it again, on its release I was just so sad. I had high expectations after his pre-blowup work! It's solid. Definitely solid. I think his next album's going to be where it's at. Black Hippy, ASAP, Flatbush Zombies...that's where my love's at for it all lately!
    I'm not going anywhere :)

Thanks!
    My hair's always changing. I'm always highlighting, or putting in streaks, but I did ombre it not too-too long ago, it's kinda hard to call just one thing. Besides being on mess of curls that is.

14. ...someone IS going to have to explain to me step-by-step (like a total dumbarse) how to post a picture in a thread/post, if they'll be so kind.
    Eternal gratification will be yours in reply?
    Oh the humanity; humiliated by an internet forum I still can't quite grasp!!!

;)

15. nirvana sounds awesome. 
    welcome 

16. #18 SirOmniscient, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    To post a a picture, goto "more reply options" then this should bring you to a new page if not click again and there it should say post file or whatever it does say 

Welcome to the city  :bongin:

17. :wave:

Welcome to Grasscity and have a good one.