This girls avoiding dirty talk(pic)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by I Toke Alone, Jan 24, 2014.

1. The D has no effect on target!! I repeat zero effect on target!! Abort mission. Abort. Abort!!!Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Of course she doesn't want dirty talk. You're being creepy and your approach was indecent and not tactful.

It's okay to flirt, but leave the sex talk for when you know she actually wants to have sex with you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hahah girls love the creampieee.

You must be doing something wrong. :confused_2:

4. ........ :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  5. This thread lmao.

6. [​IMG]

:laughing:  Ok op

• Like Like x 1
  7. There are 2 things going on with this situation:

1) She doesn't mind talking to you since she still talks even with your sexual advances.
    2) She has self respect and doesn't want sex now. That's a great thing in my book!

8. She must be dumb as fuck to still be talking to you. 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chad when will you learn that's not the way to talk to women

• Like Like x 1
  10. That would creep me the fuck out. But I don't think she's interested. :HappyToking:

11. Next step, send her a picture of your penis.

12. Next step after the picture is to find out where she lives...
    so you don't have to keep texting and all.

Lay on the charm

13. Just be like "I've got a penis, you've got a vagina. I used to fit my circle blocks into the square and circle holes, i know whats up." I want pics damnit.

14. "Ey gurl! wanna fuck?" < one of my starting lines, feel free to use it :)

15. Obviously lesbian technique is flawless.

16. OP that was the worst sexting ever! You sounded like a creep bro. 

I can't believe she didn't just say fuck off. 

When she said "I'm cold" you could have recovered from that god awful attempting at sexting, but instead you continued to reply with the worst thing ever. "I bet my cum would warm you up" wtf man? seriously? lmfaooo

17. Lmaooo I love this thread. First page replies have me rolling.  :laughing:  :laughing:

18. God damn, look at all those likes. I wish I came to this thread earlier.
    [​IMG]

19. I have a feeling that OP is trollin'. Definitely sittin next to his buddy like "yo, now you say Lol and follow up with I'm cold .. I'll take it home from there and we'll post it on GC .. errybodys gonna be like whaaat"