This girls avoiding dirty talk(pic)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by I Toke Alone, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Ahhh, a rapists wit! Gotcha...

Lmao pg-13.. this post... just... this post...

"if it wasn't for date rape, I'd never get laid!"  :p

4. [quote name="Jsaomney2" post="19401604" timestamp="1390618128"]hahaha, love your pic pal[/quote]Thanks bro it describes me well lol

5. Bro you creepin bro.

6. hahahahahaha damn.  Sorry OP, nothing against you but that seems straight up desperate.

7. Lmao how do you expect getting girls talking to them like that.Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm still not sure if the op was trolling like he says he was...I have way to many kik msgs like these from creeps who thought they had game lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. OP is a virgin

10. LOOOOL I thought this was a joke. Dunno man... Dunno...

11. maybe she isn't familiar with dirty talk. Maybe she never talked dirty before. She doesn't know how to?
    Maybe she isn't ready for dirty talk with you.
    Slow down bro, your going to fast with this particular girl
    Some girls are quick, some girls are slow, some girls will play around with your game and string you along...every girl is different and not the same

12. Your (pic) is bullshit false advo.  A pic of your phone messages isn't a picture, its a copy paste. 

13. you just met her a few days ago... and now youre talking about splooging inside of her ?

definitely only slightly sexual...

14. Send her some cock shots and a goatse-style rear view.

15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt8UnS2ns6s

16. #96 RooksYR, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Wow this dude said it was PG-13,  dam whats the R rated stuff look like?

EDIT:  The last bit was sooo funny though,  

"im cold."

~"bet you'd feel warm if i came inside you"

:laughing:      

17. You have no game lmaoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #98 Wahmehsay, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Don't be so subtle next time.

19. [quote name="Jaemercs" post="19404167" timestamp="1390665677"]You have no game lmaoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Based on the name, and the texts, and the posts, I think I'm going to say he has no social skills.

20. this cant be serious.