This girls avoiding dirty talk(pic)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by I Toke Alone, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I just wanted to entertain you guys honestly. Shits fun when I'm blazed.

2. Apparently wanting to cum in females to make them warm is fun while blazed too.

But wait til you're not high and see how fun it is. Lol

3. @I Toke Alone GC don't understand the concept of trolling. Marihuana forumz is srs bisness.

4. So I take it you haven't sex this girl yet?

Obviously she don't want to bang you

Weak game bro gotta be more alpha.

5. Your wondering why she doesn't respond to texts like that after two days? She's trying to give you a hint to stop and it's going way over your head. Good luck hahahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Lolol

• Like Like x 1
  7. She's playing hard to get. Try something better OP

8. I am pretty sure the girl is not the type to fuck random dudes, try finding a nice whore or a prostitute, it should make things easier.

9. Why are you harassing this poor girl?

10. Wow, this girl has my sympathy 100%
    You are putting her in an awkward situation. 
    She might have a thing for you, but you pushing isn't gonna help.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dude just let the timer hit 0 and was still trying to put in more quarters....

Didnt even place on the high scores board...

12. LOL whoa calm down there, Skippy.  

13. I agree with the unanimous replies. Creepy. From my experience, if you want to bone her, you have to be patient and ease into things. It would be different if you started talking to her based on how you met(the bar, hookup sites etc) but usually girls need to be eased into things just like how you would ease into a vagina with your eternally hard penis. 

14. hahaha, love your pic pal

15. The thirst is real in this one.

16. my dude, think about it from her point of view.

why do us men insist on objectifying our beloved women?

17. im thirsty now for some reason 

18. Meh. Kinda rapey, don't ya think?

19. the only thing you were leaving out was a "please respond", but definitely creepy. 9/10. 

• Like Like x 2
  20. She said she'd come inside you to warm you up.... Wait, did you meet her in a men's room?..... Which one is you're text and which one is hers again? I'm color blind. All bud looks like kush to me.