Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

This girls avoiding dirty talk(pic)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by I Toke Alone, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Whenever I start talking about sex or something this girl seems to change the subject or say something stupid as fuck and it's so annoying cuz I'll be laying here in bed high and horny as all hell trying to fantasize about boning her. I just met her a couple days ago so it's probably too soon to be saying slightly sexual things to her but it's mostly PG13.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 14
  2. She don't want the D bro game over Insert two quarters here...

• Like Like x 53
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Not creepy at all.

• Like Like x 60
  4. She's not interested. Stop bombarding her with cum talk, you're not Peter North.

• Like Like x 33
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. My nigga you're pushing too hard.

That's like straight up text-rape. Slow your mo-fuckin roll! Lmao.

• Like Like x 66
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 lFourTwenty, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    OP is a future sex offender

• Like Like x 70
    • Agree Agree x 2
    All of my likes.

• Like Like x 13
  8. But seriously though your were super high. That shit was not pg13. You have to ease into these sort of things sand see if she takes the bait.

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Slicker than Bond.

• Like Like x 15
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Those texts are fuckin weird too. Not funny, not cute. What the hell were you going for? HAHAHA

• Like Like x 19
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. yea maybe try a different approach next time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 12
  12. OP is the ghost of Ted Bundy's boner.

• Like Like x 18
  13. wow dude just no, not only is that borderline text-rape but the fact that you keep pushing will you seem needier. 

Anyway, more pics ? 

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. You seem to be doing all the right things, have no idea why it's not working for ya :confused_2:

• Like Like x 12
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. #15 MooseyPoo, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014

• Like Like x 22
  16. At least she said "lol".

• Like Like x 21
  17. This is one of those things I encapsulate forever with the power of Photoshop.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 23
  18. I thought it was gonna be a picture of her........Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

• Like Like x 4
  19. you're hilariously bad at thisSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Just noticed he was talking about kegels lol. Confused on why he'd be so weird and pushy if he could do those. Let your actions speak for itself.Plus you don't give away our secretYOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM KEGEL KINGDOM!!!!!