This girl wants me! BUT..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DreamLurkin, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Okay so I'm playing zombies with some friends of mine, when some random number texting me: "hey cutie!<3." The area code is different, then the state I live in. So I ask her who she is, and how she got my number. She says: " it was in office depot by the markers, with your name on it, so I looked you up on fb." I got a little sketched out, thinking its one of my ex's friends testing me. Because the girl sends a picture and she's cute! And she asked if I wanted to fuck..Seemed to easy, so I'm sketched out by that.

Summary:
    Random text from random hot girl
    Different area code
    Says she moved here cause her rents went seperate way
    Found my number in office depot
    Wants my dick
    What would you do? Haha

2. Hey cutie I'm 18, blonde and I have a huge rack. I just need 50$ to claim my inheritance and we can live together in harmony forever.

A bag of weed wouldn't hurt either. And a sandwich.

3. Be very careful, you don't know who is REALLY on the other side. Also, a lot of people like fuckin with there friends doing this same exact shit.

4. i'd say someone is messing with u unless u actually met them

5. wow. i know some people that tricked a dude into meetin them some place to jump him. they pretended to be a girl and for some reason more than one dumbass fell for it.

6. #6 DreamLurkin, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly

7. #7 DreamLurkin, Jul 13, 2011
    Exactly.

8. ^^exactly. Tell them tits or stfu, and the tits better come FAST, add an ass shot too lol

9. Congratulations... you just met a lifetime member of Megan's Law.com

[​IMG]

10. Why would your name and number be in the marker section of Home Depot,
    why would some random broad take them both down,
    look you up on fb,
    then text you.

11. Don't do it it's a 90 year old pedo that's going to rape you and then tell you loads of vietnam storys before bed time.

12. #13 absolutekraze, Jul 13, 2011
    I second this.
    I mean, hey, its possible. Just extremely unlikely.
    And seriously, why would she just out and say she wants to fuck some random guy she's never talked to? Either she's a skanky whore or you're being messed with.

13. She seems like she has no life/is stalkerish if she's looking up your name on Facebook after seeing it In home depot and then deciding to randomly text you.
    That's fucking weird,bro.

14. You're being punked dude. You don't even know if that's her picture. Move on and forget about it.

15. that's funny, cause it reminds me of this time I'm playing zombies with some friends of mine, when some random number texting me: "hey cutie!<3." The area code is different, then the state I live in. So I ask her who she is, and how she got my number. She says: " it was in walmart by the meat, with your name on it, so I looked you up on fb." I got a little sketched out, thinking its one of my ex's friends testing me. Because the girl sends a picture and she's cute! And she asked if I wanted to fuck..Seemed to easy, so I was sketched out by that.

I ended up locked in a basement sucking my own dick for 3 days straight

16. On a serious note, a random ass number from MA texts me kinda frequently (I live in Louisiana) talking bout some "hey cutie" shit. When i respond "who the fuck is this" they always reply like "just a horny bitch trying to get fucked" and I dunno what to do.

you think I should meet up with this bitch?

17. im pretty sure its a dude.

18. Don't listen to all this non-sense.

Do it.