This girl is pyscho

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Smytherines, Dec 12, 2012.

1. So blades, the title says it all. This situation I am in with this girl is totally mindfucking me. Let me set it up for you. It might be somewhat of a long read, but it's worth it.

While I was in one of my college classes, my friend invited me to a party. This girl, lets call her Sarah, overhears and says to me she wants to go but needs a ride. So I say sure, I'll drive you. Mind you, Sarah flirted with me several times in class, and when she asked about the ride, my two friends kind of gave a "ohhhhh she's trying to get with you" sort of thing, and she blushed.

Fast foward, we go to the party and have a good time, but nothing happens. The next week there is another party so she asks for another ride. I decide that this time, after the party I'll make my move on her. Well, we ended up not going to the party and just drinking beer at her apartment with her roomate. She gets drunk after 5 or 6 beers, and I'm pacing myself, probably had 4 beers. Sarah was also complimenting me throughout the night, so I thought, its on like donkey kong. Here's where it gets weird.

At about 2 o'clock, were just watching tv, and her roomate falls asleep. I'm like, ;) time to make my move. I decided to be corny and text her, "can I kiss you?" She looks at me and says, I've never been kissed. I was surprised, but continued to move in close and we started making out. It lasted only like 10 seconds. Then I started kissing her neck and shoulders, hopefully able to move south. She pulled away and said she just couldn't do it. Probably on account of her being a virgin. I was like whatever, thats cool. (not really, I was disappointed)

The next morning, she texts me and this is our conversation:
    Sarah: omfg, I was so drunk last night. I can't remember a lot. I hope nothing happened.
    Me: No, we just kissed a little. Hope you're feeling better.
    Sarah: wow, you kissed me when I was drunk, thats not cool. Like, I don't kiss people. I'm not that type of girl. You should know that you don't kiss girls when they're drunk. Thats gross.
    Me: I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt that way. I didn't try to take advantage of you.
    Sarah: I just can't remember and that freaks me out.
    Me: You said that you have never been kissed. So I kissed you and you were kissing back, so I thought thats what you wanted. Nothing else happened.
    Sarah: I don't want to talk about it anymore. I just need to be careful. Bye.
    Me: Bye

At this point I was like, WTF, this makes no sense. Is this girl fuckin nuts? Its not like I raped her or something. I thought she kinda liked me so to me it seemed like a perfectly acceptable move to make. The next week I see her in class and she doesn't speak to me, not even any eye contact. I caught up to her after class and asked if she was mad at me. She didn't even stop to talk to me. She kept walking fast and repeated her feelings from the texts. So I tried to explain my feelings to no end and just said I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong.

Sorry for the long read but I needed to get this off my chest. So blades, did I do anything wrong, or is this broad just bat shit crazy? Its been messing with my mind recently.

2. In hindsight it probably wasn't a good idea to kiss a girl who's "never been kissed" while she was drunk, even if nothing happened this could've played out a lot worse. But it already happened and I commend you for not trying to take advantage of her past that point. All you can really do now is do you and stay away, no need to keep poking at it if she doesn't want anything to do with you for now.

3. Yeah I mean, you asked to kiss her, she didn't say no, you kissed her, and you stopped when she asked you to.

You did a lot better than a lot of guys my man, and for that I commend you.

The girl just probably feels that you took advantage of her because she didn't remember, which can be scary when you hear about you doing things that you wouldn't do sober.

Who doesn't kiss people though?

4. LOL she'll be a virgin for life at this rate

i met a girl like that once in high school. she used to flirt with me hardcore. then told me she wanted to fuck me hard. so i invited her over after school one day and we started making out. she was a terrible kisser. i could tell she was nervous and wasn't into it. then she told me she was a virgin and hasn't even seen a dick before. she said she was afraid she'd be grossed out if she saw a dude's dick. like what the fuck? so don't tell me you want to fuck then

5. damn imagine if yall actually fucked

6. Sounds like she's just embarrassed and inexperienced. If she truly has never been kissed or anything than she may not have wanted her first kiss to be while she was drunk. She may blame you for it, even though you are not in the wrong. She is likely more angry with herself than she is with you.

I'd give her some time to cool off and then talk to her again. She probably does genuinely like you, but is trying not to be the chick that gets drunk, humped, and dumped.

7. she sounds fucking insane dude....plus she probably has the hairiest snatch ever. (just get that vibe from her)

8. Yeah, she's bat shit crazy.

9. Cant be 18? i mean really? you probs are 18 but that sounds like 12 year old problems from that bitch, forget that ho

10. that bish cray

11. Tell her to kick rocks OP. don't risk being around someone who's likely to blow the rape whistle on you haha

12. Sounds like a crazy bitch to me. The best thing to do would be to delete her number and don't have any contact with her. You did nothing wrong.

13. This.

14. downside of virgin girls... they dont know what to do and are usually so nervous about it they make things a disaster. best to find a girl who can handle the D and knows what to do :)

15. Shes gonna cut your dick off and throw it into the woods

16. Maybe she shouldn't have gotten blackout drunk.

17. She invited you too her apt, she willingly drank beer, you texted her for permission to kiss her and when she backed off so did you. You son deserve to be complimented if your story is true.

Now she is upset because a lady wants to remember her first everything and she does not remember this. Talk with her (not too her) being very cool and let her bring it up if she wants to. Don't be a jerk and think or treat her like shes crazy.

18. Looks like her judgement was impaired and she felt bad about what she did, and then tried to comfort herself by making you seem like you were in the wrong.

You were both drinking and she didn't try to keep you from kissing her. That's wack.