This girl is..... Idk

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Scar 420, Sep 24, 2012.

1. #1 Scar 420, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    Okay we'll there is this girl, we will call her Sarah. Well my friend gave me Sarah's number and I started texting her. After about a day of talking she just straight up said I love you. I was kind of freaked out but I kept talking to her. Well then she asked me to her homecoming dance. I was like maybe I will have to see. We were talking and she was like wouldn't it be funny if u proposed to me at the dance. I was like... Uhh ya... Then I asked her if she was serious and she said yes and I asked her what she would say if I did ask her and she said she would say yes. I have never met this girl before. With most girls I would have just said goodbye, but she is soo friken hot it's hard to say bye, and she has a smokin hot body. What should I do blades? Should I try to get it in or just say goodbye?

2. bang her then call it quits

3. Fuck em leave em.

actually dont. she sounds like a virgin. thats worse than herpes

4. Get it in then tell her to fuck off.

5. [quote name='"GreenHit23"']Fuck em leave em.

actually dont. she sounds like a virgin. thats worse than herpes[/quote]

No she has had sex before

6. Dude if I knew how hot she was I could give you a complete straight answer. But honestly I would get in if shes as hot as you say. Better to get some than to not get any at all man lol

7. [quote name='"OutdoorGrowDude"']Dude if I knew how hot she was I could give you a complete straight answer. But honestly I would get in if shes as hot as you say. Better to get some than to not get any at all man lol[/quote]

I will try to get a pic but I will have to blur her face

8. [quote name='"Scar 420"']

I will try to get a pic but I will have to blur her face[/quote]

Oh by all means put a pic up man. That'd be awesome.

9. Uh, either your friend didnt give your her number and is fucking with you, or she is batshit insane.

10. Tell her you dont wanna get married lol. Shes immature but dont play her game because that makes you look just as stupid and your supposed to be the one with any shred of reason and logic.

11. [quote name='"OutdoorGrowDude"']

Oh by all means put a pic up man. That'd be awesome.[/quote]

^^^^^

12. [quote name='"Hopglock"']Uh, either your friend didnt give your her number and is fucking with you, or she is batshit insane.[/quote]

I'm going with insane, one of my buddies was texting her and she said she loved him too soo i dont know, maybe I will just wait till the dance and see what she's like there, and I am sure it is her textin me

13. Wife that shit up man, lol maybe your friends just fucking with you if not at least fuck her a few times but she sounds crazy.

14. [quote name='"m18"']Wife that shit up man, lol maybe your friends just fucking with you if not at least fuck her a few times but she sounds crazy.[/quote]

Bro I'm not getting married this early, fuck that shit

15. Well either she's an unholy level of crazy or saying things she thinks you wanna hear. I would head for the hills if I were you. That's the kind of chick that if you let her think too much about it you'll have to move up to the mountains, change your name, and grow a beard to stop her from stalking you.

16. I'm just fucking around lol you have yet to meet her in person and she loves you and wants you to propose.. Let's see what she looks like

17. [quote name='"m18"']

I'm just fucking around lol you have yet to meet her in person and she loves you and wants you to propose.. Let's see what she looks like[/quote]

My buddy has met her before, he said she is hot

18. i think she is playing with your head.

19. Sounds like we got a stage 4 clinger on our hands here fellas....

She can't be that hot if she's asking every guy to propose to her. Stop talking to her. Move on. She is not girlfriend material, and fucking her will just lead to bigger problems...

20. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']Sounds like we got a stage 4 clinger on our hands here fellas....

She can't be that hot if she's asking every guy to propose to her. Stop talking to her. Move on. She is not girlfriend material, and fucking her will just lead to bigger problems...[/quote]

Well she lives a ways away so I don't have to worry about her stalking me