This girl has me confused

Discussion in 'General' started by antoniown, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I'm not down with drunk driving.. but sometimes you can't avoid that shit

I just thought it was fucked up people came in here saying "bummer you didnt flip your car"

2. #22 LCM, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011

No doubt it was extremely over the top and quite an immature thing to say.

But I think it's equally fucked up that 2 people in this thread are trying to tell me "sometimes you can't avoid that shit" and "I don't see how people can't drive drunk." Is this a troll convention?

1. Unless you are kidnapped, force fed alcohol and wake up in the middle of the desert with nothing but a pair of keys in a car without windows and wild animals happen to be stalking you, IT IS ALWAYS AVOIDABLE.

2. Science.

3. this is why i stopped drinking and stick to grass. cant get another dui or my career is fucked

4. I wasn't directing my post towards you.

5. It doesn't matter who you were directing it towards. You still said it, genius.

6. #26 NoLiM3, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    True story

7. :laughing: Nvm.

8. #28 NoLiM3, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You've obviously not gone out much if u feel this way.. Nobody's trolling man it's just the truth. Shit I'm against drunk drivers too but if I gotta meet up a few of my boys somewhere n we start to drink I ain't gonna just look for a cab or a bus.. I just drive really careful.. I've only driven drunk twice n it wasn't some crazy wild 'fuck the world born to be wild' type of shit, I was still lookin out n I actually did pretty damn good..

Nobody's telling u that it's ok for people to drive drunk but If you're stuck in a situation where you have to, n u admit that you were wrong, then there's no reason to attack him this way..

For real you guys need to all smoke a marley blunt n relax.. He comin here for advice not to get bashed. If u ain't gonna help out with a solution don't become part of the problem... :smoke:

9. I go out drinking 3-4 nights every week actually and I've worked as a bouncer at a couple of bars.

If you have to meet up with your friends to drink, plan ahead.

You're saying it's not okay to drive drunk, but it's alright if you HAVE to. See, this is where we have very very different intrepretations of a situation that calls for absolutely needing to drive somewhere drunk. Finding an alternate way home or to wherever you are going is a minor inconvienience for you and you think of this as one of those necessary situations, which is ridiculous.

10. Ask her friend