This girl at work

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BugPoop, Jan 8, 2015.

1. So there's this girl that I was talking Everynight on the phone with for hours at a time. We established that we did infact like each other and we went from there... Fast forward 3 weeks and the stress from our workplace had us arguing so we actually got in trouble at work and she blocked my number (petty). Lol.

We hadn't talked except for a "hi"here an there and a few small, meaningless conversations. Ok, now fast forward to last Sunday. There were no managers all day, and she was ALL over me. I mean like, me sitting down, and she was straddling me, like playing with my face and rubbing it and what not. Grabbing my ass, and saying how good I looked. The next day the managers WERE there, and she wore extra makeup (yeah I noticed) and she was still all over me, but more restricted because she didn't wanna get in trouble. At one point she tried to put her hand in mine and I would've let it happen if my managers weren't like RIGHT there, but I just quietly said "can't" and walked away to finish my job.

Now.. I DEFINITELY like her still, even though I'm not gonna just tell her that. I only see her a few days a week at work and I can tell she likes me too, so what are y'alls opinions on this? What would YOU do? Remember, she has my number blocked (or atleast she did a while ago, not sure if she unblocked it or not but I deleted her number so there's no way of finding out).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just ask her if she's tryna fuck. Worst case there is also best case if you never say anything...nothing.

3. Oh for cryin out loud. Grow a pair would ya son? Instead of saying "can't", say "I wanna fuck the livin shit out of you, unblock my number dammit!!!"

4. yeah. definitely not relationship material but you could try to bone if you want I think

5. Don't play around at work, at all. Keep your romance nonsense away from it.

If she wants to fuck around on your alls time off, that's cool. Once back at work, she's a coworker.

6. Man just keep her in the friend zone. Why can't we as men have women folk that are just friends and nothing more?

7. Fuck her

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. We can. Society tells us that's not what men do.

9. dennis ? 

10. kevin?

11. whats the kevin system ? 

12. i would fire both of you and 1 of the managers .  

13.  She's trying to get you fired.  They'll go easy on her and can you.

14. Invite her over to your place for some after hours work 😏but seriously just keep it professional workplace sex never turns out good unless u dont care bout your job

15. Ask her out on a date.   If she says yes you then you have the green light.  She says no then you need to file her under "friend zone" and don't waste any more time on a dead end.   

16. I try to not shit where I eat if I care about my job

[​IMG]

17. Just fuck her

18. Stupid, stupid and utterly stupid. Keep your work clothes clean man.

19. bad idea!
    Go find someone you don't work with...
    Your not gonna be happy with the results if you hit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. its the part where one person starts owning the other person that makes it not work . cause its like why hire lesser people.