This gets under my skin

Discussion in 'General' started by SwagCaleb, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Some girl on Facebook was bashing people that had gauges, and I told her that she can't do her own thing because she won't let people do theirs. She then said I liked "to make trouble" and that's all that she heard from other people. This gets under my skin because all I try to do is help other people and it always backfires on me.
    Sorry just a bit of ranting tonight. I'm waiting for my friend to call me back so we can meet up and toke and everything is getting under my skin

2. She is bitching about peoples choices in the diameter of their piercings and you cause trouble?

Hmmmmmmmmm

3. Man, ever since I decided to stretch my earlobes people have been such dicks to me. I'm at a 2 now, was a 00 a couple years ago but took them out for a job. My personality hasn't changed one bit or anything like that, just my ears. I've gotten the following various comments from friends and family:

"So what, you running with the wrong crowd now?"
    "What's with the holes in your ears? Are you depressed?"
    "Are you going back to the way you used to act? You've become such a nice man..."
    "Dude, you, like know, that like, you won't, like, be able to like, get a job with those in your ears broooooooo"
    "That sh** is straight up nasty Nate"

Whatever. They can suck it.

4. Lol, my first reaction when i see a legit gauge "can i stick my finger through it?"

I dunno why people hate so much... i fucking HATE the feeling of metal on my body in anyway shape or form, just one of those things, and therefore i refuse to have any piercings, but i dont have to go around hating.... its such a waste of effort lol.... people should admire art, not shit on it

5. #5 Spoogett, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    1 1/4 inch gauges right here.

Fuck that bitch. Honestly, na. I don't care what people think.

6. Most people bash other people to feel better about themselves.. eventually you learn to just brush it off and laugh at the fuckin idiots that are scattered upon this big ball of water :rolleyes:

do you man. you think lions give a shit about what other lions look like LOL