This gets to me...

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyIckyWeed, Oct 28, 2011.

1. This is a small issue, but it's getting to me. Like a month ago or so I let this dude named Sama barrow my charger at school. (We all got the same laptops at school) I forgot that he borrowed it so he brought it home with him and that's all cool, but he claims that he was at this chick's place where he forgot his backpack which my charger was inside of and that shit got awkward when he was there so he haven't gone to get it. It's been a god damn month now and every time I ask him about it he says he'll get it. It's like I'm the one suffering from this. He says he's gonna get it and I need it badly, I always have to barrow a charger from others when I'm at school. I can't force him to buy a new one and I won't buy a new one because there is a chance I'll get it back. So what do I do? Keep telling him to get it to me, make him buy a new one or take the loss and buy one myself?

2. I would stop talking to his ass, count my losses and get a new one....and let karma handle the rest.:smoke:

3. get your fuckin charger back. Call him out, say like, "dude you've had my charger for a month, get that shit"

Make sure its infront of people. He'll definitely give it back.

4. nah if he does that in front of ppl and the dude punks him it will just make him look and feel bad...

5. If it already has been a month then dude has no intentions of ever giving you your charger back, it prolly was never at no chicks house to begin with!

6. #6 cougheee, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    "HEY MAN i need my fuckin charger, we're riding to ol' girls house after school and getting that shit"

or just borrow one from someone at school and pull the same shit he did :devious:

7. [quote name='"StickyIckyWeed"']I can't force him to buy a new one [/quote]

Why is this? He owes you a charger - of course he should have to buy a new one, if he can't retrieve your old one.

8. I like this one ^

9. Jeez r u serious? Just say u need ur charger back, or just take his charger and leave him yours.

10. Tell him you want the girl's number right now and you'll arrange to get it back yourself. You have to put his back to the wall about this somehow.

11. You have a few options here....

Snitch and get back the charger.

OR

MAKE him give you $100/or the charger back

OR

Give him a $100 ass kicking
    :smoking:

12. dont be kitty kat.. "u got to be a dawg!!!"

13. Make him buy that shit for you.

14. Laptop power cords are $5-20 unless you have a Mac, either confront him violently or move on

15. This really is not that difficult of a situation to handle...........
    Just tell him you need the charger and that he either gives it to you or reimburses you. Either way it's not that much money if it's a PC cord.