This Fucking Sux!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoked stoopid, Aug 2, 2006.

1. okay long story short....

as if it wasnt bad enough loosing our power for a week last week (during the huge power outages) last night wen i get home i notice that ive got a pitching mound in my front yard... we blew our water main line and its going to cost 8000 bucks to repair... so now i have to go without water til i can somehow come up with the 8000 ... first no power now no water... what next?!!!!

2. ...No house :(

3. :cry: :cry: :cry: dont say that lol knowing my luck its liable to happen...:confused:

4. How did you blow the water main? And I would have thought thats not your problem, its the city or whatever. Im not a homeowner though so I wouldn't really know.

5. I feel for you man, that really sucks. Buy those 24 packs of water bottles that will be ur best bet.

6. it wouldve been the citys problems had the pipe broke about 5 more feet down from where it did... but where it broke was in our yard which makes it our problem... and the pipes were jus so old that over time they rotted and when the pressure got to much for it it jus burst. the cold thing bout it was we "were" going to have a guy come out and replace all that piping for 5 bills ... now its a whole hell of a lot more haha

7. Sucks to hear, but why $8000, seems pretty expensive.

8. my advice: smoke as much weed as you can....buy a lot of water...sit back and laugh about it....

9. that's what I'm tryin to figure out.. I think this company was jus tryin to rip us off... we got a nother quote for 1500 from the guy who was gunna do it for 500 ... so atleast that's a positive in this time of negatives.