This fuckin SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, May 4, 2006.

1. So I was on the city readin a nice thread, then my brother sends me this link.

http://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album/index.htm

HOW FUCKED UP!!

haha, while I was lookin through the photo's I was thinkin "I wonder if anybody narked someone out then used the reward to buy a sack"

How shitty though!

2. someone already posted this I think, but yeah, that's hella fucked up.

3. lol i think like, three people have posted it.

4. yea well this is the first time i seen it and it is really fucked up..........i fucking hate narks.........you have no idea how pissed off i am right now.............fuck fuck fuck.........asshole.........:mad:

5. sorry, i do other things with my time than look at every single thread someone posts

6. Im from COlorado Springs, I have that video on my PC..

I called one of my buds from up there who I recognized on that tape.. hes freaking out thinking I narced.. Im like 'Chill! Chill! I didnt say anything!'

7. man that sure does suck fuckin gayyyyyyyy
    ha but look at this soooo funny so stoned hes about to cry lol

edit- ahhh gay pictures wont come up ohwell try to find him in there youll laugh your ass off

8. looks like undercover LEO were there.
    worse thing that can happen is a tresspassing charge. You can't prove from the photographs that they are smoking drugs. There could be dogshit in those pipes/joints.

9. Hey sCaKmY, sorry if I came off sounding kind of like an asshole, I was just saying you know? But I do completely agree that that whole situation is really fucked up.

10. Thats what I thought. But Im pretty sure they got the pictures by a security camera.:smoking: