Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This fuckin sucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GetDeet, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Today I was caught with some pot and my pipe :( now I have to go to some counciling bull shit and if I get caught with pot again the school called and told me I'd be expellled.... I don't understand how the school can do that if I wassnt on school property. Heh this blows but oh well I guess I'll just have to do good in school and fall off the radar for a bit until I find the right time to come back. My rents are fuckin pissed off like hell right now haha.. well I'll be back some other time until then, peace and respect

2. I got suspended for having Rx pain killers on me. Lol, i wasn't even taking them..Anyway, I got 3-day suspended...and on my 4th day (when I was supposed to come back) I unenrolled myself from that school. I'm gonna enroll in another school Friday (it's sort of like an alternative school that you can choose to go to- a technical highschool, sorta. Open campus, more teacher-time...something I sorta need) Anyway, after I told my friend about this school, he told me that like 90% of the students there were potheads.
    Ha..
    Anyways, I have to go to a drug and alcohol intervention class now. I'm not too pissed about it, actually. I sorta think it's all funny.

3. Bro, do not even worry about the fucking authority at your school. Be happy in the fact that one day your generation will be taking care of them in the retirement home (probably passing your ex-principal a joint for his arthritis). ITS JUST A FUCKING PLANT. I went through this same phase when I was younger. Everyone around you will hate the herb and never support anything having to do with it. Just take the abuse for now... all stoners do, just hope that some day you will find your own personal liberation :)

-Rob

4. Actually fuck that I'm not leaving the city, I'll let you guys keep me in touch with my stoner roots while I play it cool for now.. heh I just had to listen to an hour long speech from my mom and it was amazingly annoying aswell as it pissed me off rather then made me regret anything. Thats such bull shit when parents try and make you feel all guilty. They don't understand anything about the herb and about this generation.

5. for shizzle