Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this friggen sucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by babiboi_04, Jul 19, 2004.

?

Dont it suck to be dry?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never Dry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Grow my own

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. i hate it when nobody has weed oklahoma is so friggen dry right now and all i want is an ounce grr this friggen sucks dont you hate it when you want it but cant find some?

2. Most people solve the problem by growing..

3. I'm dry for another month, but I've been toking daily thanks to my friends.

4. i found some now but now is the fun part "the Wait"

5. I've been dry for weeks. And will keep being dry until the 10th of next month when I get some fine bud to toke up with my girl. And after that, I'm staying dry for a long long LONG time for a few reasons.

So next time you're out of bud for a little bit, think about me. :(

6. it sucks to b e dry of anything addictive what if you ran out of cigarrtets or lives with your folks so you could never jerks it good? you would go mad

7. Weed seems very rare in England and I found that annoying so I started growing and now i'm happy.

8. if i had a consant cash flow i would never be dry, thank god i got some great dealers :)

9. how do you think i feel? i have 4.50 and the smallest amount i can buy from my dealer is 5 bucks and do you think my dad will trade me a 5 bill for my toonie loonie and 8 quarters.....hellz no he has to be a dick, so now i have just enough money to make me want weed really bad, im getting madder by the fucking minute. thats alright, they can do their own laundry and clean the their own house for the rest of the week. i dont know why i try anyways it doesnt make any diff there still always something im doing wrong.

10. I havn't had weed in a long long time, I have been trying to get some for the last 2 weeks and NOTHING, the dealer I usually get it from is dry and im having trouble finding a new dealer.

yeah it kinda sucks, but I know it'll be MUCH better when I finally DO get some.

11. i used to care about being dry because it was all i could look forward to.. now though i don't really care about the wait.. i know that someday i will have some weed and even if i don't, then a friend will blaze me every now and then.. besides, i have to lower my tolerance anyhow.. but i am getting an eighth tomorrow ($20cdn..sweeT) so i have no worries now..

12. buy a box of timbits man, they're just as good as weed.. lol.. but seriously, get a job guy..

13. i can't wait till my job starts up again. get some fuckin money.

14. quote:Originally posted by Elem3nt17
    how do you think i feel? i have 4.50 and the smallest amount i can buy from my dealer is 5 bucks and do you think my dad will trade me a 5 bill for my toonie loonie and 8 quarters.....hellz no he has to be a dick, so now i have just enough money to make me want weed really bad, im getting madder by the fucking minute. thats alright, they can do their own laundry and clean the their own house for the rest of the week. i dont know why i try anyways it doesnt make any diff there still always something im doing wrong.

buy a box of timbits man, they're just as good as weed.. lol.. but seriously, get a job guy..

really you dont say? i cant get a job yet bc my parents told me we are going to newfoundland in a week and they didnt want me getting a job yet.

15. i have 4 oz's 3 plants and im totally dry (cant smoke any of it) so ya that really does suck alot lol

16. I got a nice bit of weed wish I could share it with you guys.Your in my thoughts happy toking.

17. who voted no that it doesn't suck to be dry? everyone on this site should enjoy smoking weed. it's good that some people don't do it everyday, but everyone here should hate not being able to smoke when they want to. it sucks. luckily for me there's always some bud around. prices are just a bit high lately.

18. for those of you that grow- what do you do when your parents or other family members drop by to visit? thats the only thing that would get me- if my mom called and said we're comming by in 2 weeks. do you just board up the basement or whatever?

19. i voted that.. i can still live without weed.. the wait doesn't bother me at all..

20. with an ideal growrroom, they wouldn't be able to tell, nless they tried to go into that room.........

until i have the house i'm looking for, i hide when i hear the door............lol..........j/k but i can't let any family visit, and i'mallways not in.........lol.......Peace out........Sid