Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This fridays pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xe11, Nov 21, 2006.

1. thats some dank shit

+rep

2. looks pretty good!

3. yeah ive been so busy with school and stuff ive been missing out on smoking and on posting here but i just finished a big test and i got some easy time now so i picked that up and im ready to get fucked and post with you guys

4. nicee lookin pickup :)

5. that looks like my last pickup! how's the smell and taste? What are you smoking it out of? looks like it's pretty dense which means it probably breaks up really nicely.

6. its decent, ive been rolling it but i havnt had a chance to smoke it on its own without other people's stuff passing around as well, or under the influence of alcahol so i have yet to really know how it is