this friday, it's goin down.

Discussion in 'General' started by jtangorunnin, Jul 18, 2006.

1. so...here's the scoop:
    my boy was in west virginia filming a movie with a bunch of our friends...he left his one friend (a "GOOD" friend) to watch after his house (feed his fish, feed his cat, take care of shit...you know, just watch out for shit).
    and, anyway, the "caretaker", and 2 other kids (friends of my boy) were rollin' up to my boy's house just to hang out. well the 2 other kids went to wendy's to get some food. they came back, and a shitload of people just started rollin up to the house...
    turns out, the "caretaker" was throwin' a party.
    so, one of the 2 other kids kept trying to call my boy. but he didn't have service the whole time he was in WV (deep in WV).
    so, he didn't get the messages telling him that like 20 people were at his house until he got home a few days later. needless to say, he was furious.
    he walked over to the "caretaker's" house and started screaming for him to "GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!!!" and all that good stuff.
    his parents (this kid is 20...) came out and were like "[don't wanna say any names], what are you doing?" and he was like "[caretaker], GET THE FUCK OUT HERE.
    so, finally, he comes out his house and my boy is like calllin' him out on all this shit...then, the "caretaker" says "mom, if he touches my car, i'm gonna kick his ass".
    so, my boy takes his pinky ring and smashes it into the side of his car and runs it all along the body, scratching it up somethin' awful. and then he says "YEAH, what the FUCK are you gonna do?".
    haha.
    anyway, the "caretaker" started crying. haha.
    and this friday...
    everything's poppin'. good ol' fashioned beatdown.
    my boy says "i don't even want this to be a fight, just an ass-whoopin'."

2. video tape it and post it on GC! send it to break and youtube and a bunch of websites too if its a good fight.

3. he doesn't want me to film it. i thought of that...haha. trust me.

4. watch out though. that fool might be carrying a weapon. have someone bring a bat to get him to the ground just in case, then stomp his bitch ass like a bug.

5. dont beat him down first with a bat then beat him , thats pussy , only if he pulls something on ur firend first , then involve a weapon..

6. light the mothafucka up wit a paintball gun b/c that would be histerical, and then just beat him like a red headed step child.

7. he's going to be getting off work. he won't have anything. and if he does, so be it. it's 2 kids beating this one kid's ass.

8. MEET ME IN THE CLUB

its goin down

video tape it

9. Definantly should be video taped...

10. so, it went down a few days early. this kid got his ass handed to him. he didn't even get a chance to get out of his car, and two kids just started wailin' on him. the only weapon involved was a stick.

11. it's still not over though...one more beating for another kid that was just struttin around my friend's house like he owned the place...
    for now, to be continued...

12. Murder anyone involved and hide in a truck

13. Lightsaber time
    [​IMG]

14. murder hide time
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. holy shit, that guy's face just says "game on".

16. fuck up his car like it's yours. if not, go to his house and fuck up his house. wish i lived near yall. i'd help out for the fun of it.:D

17. Ken Shamrock could beat all your ghetto asses. Unless you practice martial arts like every day for at least three hours you are probably an awful fighter.

18. i'm not trying to flame, and yeah what this kid did was totally fucked.. but you (collectively) already caused a bunch of damage to his car, don't fucking hang out with him, and tell your friends what a toolbag he is and leave it at that. you're stoners, peace in the middle east fuckers.
    was anything fucked up at the house? or were people just over there? i mean did the kid come back to huge holes in the wall and trash everywhere? or just people talking about the party..
    seriously think this through, violence is never the answer. not in the states nor the united arab emirates.

(yeah, so it appears i had my own agenda with that post. fuck it, i used it to relate to something a lot more people can identify with. get it?)

19. I have no respect for people like yourself and your friends.

20. see, i wasn't gonna make it be like all that, just.. was definitely hoping i'm not the only person on this board that would actually respond in this threat to challenge that kind of outlook.