Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This forums make me laughs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by morpheus, Apr 20, 2010.

1. I posted something wrong and it got deleted and then i thought, why even have different sections? This place is designed for people who are most likely stoned, and therefore there is going to be a lot of accidental rule breakings due to stoner moments.

if this makes no sense sorry im reallllly baked.

2. Because any forum would be a cluster fuck without sections lol. Especially this one haha.

3. yeah but us stoners are gonna find a way to fuck up any sense of order anyway

4. The system seems to be working pretty well so far haha, this forum has been around for a while.

5. No not at all brother, it's pretty simple.. Us "stoners" get off that strerotypical brain dead pothead stuff. But it's whatever those aliens and rocks move pretty fast and if you don't stop to think it could go right past you in a flick of a door bell think about that and your post ey.

6. Sure there will be the occasional fuck up on a stoners part and put a thread in the wrong section, but that's why there's mods; to move said threads.

Now, imagine, every single one of these threads, and how many there are, into one big cluster fuck.

It'd be like this
    thread 1) Real Life Story here!
    thread 2) Weed pickup!
    thread 3) check out this new bong I just bought!

Now you can see the vast difference in these threads, neither of which should belong in the same forum.

7. Apparently most of us 'stoners' are able to still think even though we're high, unlike you

8. There is no such thing as worrying about what you say. People are just not going to give a phuck either way.

9. I more often come here sober than stoned. And even if you're baked, it isn't that hard to figure out what section to put stuff in. You might make some typos but sections are pretty damn easy to figure out.

10. Because you're stoned, you can't categorize at all?

It's a pretty basic layout man, if you can't handle it you may want to bake a little less.

11. You're basically saying people can't contribute when high, they only fuck up? That's not very stoner friendly my man.

12. Way to perpetuate the stereotype that stoners are a bunch of disorganized idiots that can't focus enough to function like a normal human being even on an internet forum. :rolleyes:

13. I don't know what weed ya'll are smokin'. But it sure makes you bitchy. :eek:

14. It makes perfecttt sense. Its "stoners" like you that makes the general public look down on us. Honestly, quite smoking weed or learn how to function with it.

15. nice picture :smoking: