This forum sux

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Jnugg, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok a little rundown of my c13.

It stands 6\' tall and is 2\' deep x 2.5\' wide.I currently have a 400 watt HPS in an A/C reflector.My exhuast fan is a 4\" 170cfm EcoPlus inline centrifugal.It is hooked up to ventilate the prefab closet by sucking air through passive intakes up over the bulb (cooling the light) out the reflector through some ducting and to the fan out the pre fab closet.

I have been thinking of taking the light,ducting out and putting in a shelf so that I can run a perpetual S.0.G. (veg section and flower section.

I would like to use a 250 watt HPS hooked up to a cooltube for the flower chamber where the 170cfm inline will be used to ventilate the flower section and cool the light.

I would like to be able to store one mother in the veg section and have enough room for some rooting clones and some clones vegging for 1 or 2 weeks and this section would be lit using 2 or 3 dual 2foot fluoros or a few cfl\'s.

My questions are 1: How tall should I make the flower section (I want the finished clones to be no more than 1\'-1.5\' tall).

2: How tall should the veg chamber be? (remember I need enough room for one mother,some rooting clones and a few clones to veg for 1 or 2 weeks)

3: Could I set this up with just the 170cfm inline to ventilate both sections and cool the 250 or am I better off venting the veg chamber with a couple computer axial fans? (if with one fan it would go something like this,outside of cab into passive intake of veg section through a passive exhuast,intake to the flowerr section,over the light through ducting out the fan.)

4: should I just leave the 400 HPS in there and create a small mother/clone/veg box with a few cfl\'s and some axials?

2. Wow grasscity sure does suck ass.I have posted mnore than 12 hours ago and still no response...do yourselves a favor a shutdown the site cuz it sux real bad.

Ic mag here I come,oh hey is that some fellow OG\'ers I see overthere?!

OG rocks and grasscity sucks.

3. Go crawl back under your rock loser.

If you don\'t like it here, leave.

There, was that repsonse quick enough for you? :)

4. no sense in spreading negativity... og will be back up in a few days...

5. LMAO!

Oh and to the guy who started this thread... Sorry if everyone\'s not falling all overthemselves to answer something that\'s probably been asked a million times over. Use the search button if you want a faster answer. :wave: :gc_rocks: :metal: :yay: :confused_2:

6. Wow, that really carries a lot of weight from a member with 5 posts. :rolleyes:

If you don\'t like it, by all means please feel free to leave...nobody is forcing you to be a member here. As Cottons said, the search button is a useful tool, use it.

7. Trolls are never funny.

Especially ones that expect personal weed support for free as if they\'re entitled to it or some shit.

8. HIGH All, aahhhhhhh poor OGer....mergered your thread together.....yes might as well grow elsewhere. Yes grow to IC and call them down and see how far your question grows. Hang on GC here come the Kids on their Bicycles....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.