Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This forum makes me said.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XTCMatrix, Jul 14, 2010.

1. All this talk about grass everyday all day while I have none... I am depressed and am considering to maybe not be so frequent with forums like these so I can keep composure.

2. Haha funny you say that because the only time I get on here is when I don't have weed. helps kill time until i actually get weed. :)

3. you actually get sad when you think about weed and dont have any? you need to get your shit togeather dude.

4. You spelled Sad wrong

5. I did the same thing as you Sheezy, but now it's just like...

allouttaweed i am not thinking about it i am reading about it, and my shit is together that doesn't mean i don't miss the fact that it helps me escape...

I spelled it wrong i know but say it out loud...

6. I have a tendency to drift away when the well runs dry. Then I start posting again once I stock up. Just more fun that way.

It sucks to be dried up when everybody's posting milk vids and pics of their dank. If you're legitimately depressed, I'd suggest steering clear of the city until you re-up your stash and can thereby fully partake in the enjoyment of the goings-on in a cannabis community.

Keep on livin' man. L-I-V-I-N. :bongin:

7. U just gotta live man, I'm on a t-break, but posting on a site about weed isn't so hard for me.

8. I will take your advice good sir, I will return once again :)

9. what does it make you said?

10. There OP are fine.

11. you shouldnt be using weed to "escape" thats when it becomes a habitual addiction. just a word of advise!

12. If you can't escape your trapped.