This forum is slowly getting worse.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by washedmothafuka, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since when is it cool to sign up on a weed forum and go posting dumb ass shit on every single post? Used to be able to get EVERYTHING answered here, with nice people even learned an extra thing or two. But now, I try asking questions and all I get is underage little kids who think they're bad ass because they have smoked a bowl and signed up on a weed forum.

Come on grass city....I know you guys are getting more popular over the year, but with this popularity seemed to of come a snobby group of high school know-it-alls that have to get a word in about everything even though it rarely has an substance to it. Yes there are still some good guys out there willing to share their info...but holy fuck I've found myself frequenting other sites a lot more often the past few months.

2. We just need more mods and more users to report bad posts.

3. Good luck finding a place that doesnt have them :wave:

4. Unfortunately, the internet allows anyone to use it, regardless of their IQ. I would too say its mostly young people but some people like to just troll forums and be faggots.

5. Isn't this the truth...they hard to come by?

Haha...TC's Hash and Oil sub forum is pretty knowledgeable, rarely do I see the idiocrocy that I see on here. Yes I'll admit I am sometimes very harsh to these posters, but they really starting to get to me.

6. Well, GOOD moderators are I guess. The search has been ongoing since before I started, and will continue I'm sure.

7. Well shit, maybe with a few thousand more posts and little more rep I can help you guys out in a year or two. Until then, I shall be much more cautious about what I say/post.

8. You can always contact our admin RMJL if you're interested in moderating.

9. Oh fer sho. I thought it was like they pick and chose based on rep and posts lol. I may have to do that. But I'll have to learn to be as polite as you first. Lol

10. Now that you have told them where you hide though. . . . .

11. Wha? Me Polite? HEE HEE HEE....shit...I had previous mod experience on other boards...they didn't choose me because I'm polite. That's funny. You just made my evening.

Seriously though, there's SOOOO many users here, that you have to go to RMJL, she won't just randomly pm you or anything.

12. Its a two edged sword...
    allot of folks do report but when they go back thru and see there reports were never handled they stop reporting, I was all over the board yesterday and see exactly what he is saying, name calling disrespect all over the place.

I also know of many many users that just plain and simple wont come here at the moment because of it. Many sites are worse or the same but thats what used to set the city apart, now im afriad it just continues to get worse.:(:(

13. I read the thread and question you are referring to OP. Most responses were helpful and people were genuinely interested in what you were talking about.

Then you blew a fuse and started insulting people when 1 off topic post was made because nobody could answer you in 1 and a half pages of comments... which made things 10 times worst.
    Your thread was made in Apprentice and when you speak about a different, relatively new way of smoking you are going to come across people that don't know what you are talking about.

Please just report the posts in future so a mod can deal with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.