This forum is getting really bad

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MarijuanaBudha, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All the negativity, argumentativeness, hostility, immaturity, ignorance, and stupidity is getting really really old. This place has gone downhill with time. It's just on a downward spiral. Case and point some of the replies to this thread. :wave:

2. aside from that little kid about 10 min ago, i try to be as friendly as possible

3. if you don't enjoy the shitshow, you're more than welcome to leave the theatre

4. #4 MarijuanaBudha, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    I haven't seen you post anything bad. I try to be as nice as possible too but if I'm right I will defend my point.
    Who honestly does? I know this, I won't be posting as much here anymore. I'm convinced that a good portion of these people on here are 14 or younger going by their maturity level.

5. sorry man but its an online forum that anyone who can operate a computer can join. considering that i think our community is doing great.

6. You need to check out some other communities then. This is so far from great, more like ridiculous.

7. There's a very diverse community that's composed in these forums bro. It's amazing it's this civil to be honest to be honest with you. So many of our members are younger than the 18 years old minimum join age and it's clearer in no other place than in their postings. So your choices are few if you dig this place and many if you want to jump ship. If you choose to stick around I suggest when there are issues report them, if someone is mistaken politely correct them, and if you see a need help if you can. This site is growing almost every day, so with its size, come a fair share of problems.

That's just the way it is.

8. i've actually read alot of your post and i honestly think your mad because you put useless shit and expect to get praised but instead get bitched at so if you wanna leave be my guest

9. #9 MarijuanaBudha, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    I guess so, it just seems that this forum in particular takes on the worst of them all.
    Be my guess go through all of my threads and posts, find something useless and get back to me. You are right about one thing there is a lot of bitching going on.

10. This is the largest cannabis message board on the web that I know of.

Love it or hate it, this is where the people are.

11. Bro, this is one of the biggest pot sites on the net and a lot of what it takes to join depends on the personal truthfulness of our members. There's no way to screen for the bad elements so we have to deal with them as they make their real intentions known. Just relax and enjoy your time here, it's a pot site, so roast a bowl and think positive.

12. Just gotta learn to cope. Try to weave through the stupid and ignorant posts. dont let them ruin your time. I just look at them and laugh.

13. I'm not talking about cannabis in general I'm talking about all the drug forums, bluelight, shroomery, etc. Shroomery - They just don't have half the problems and the general population there is just less ignorant. Hallucinogens draw intellectuals a lot though. A weed forum is going to attract a lot of smart people, dumb people, and immature people it's just so universal.

14. What I need to work on is just letting people be wrong and perpetuate their ignorance, arguing is futile and a waste of time. I just have a really hard time doing that. I hate being told I'm wrong when I now I'm right. I am always willing to admit when I am wrong as I have.

15. Just put the correct information out there in an intelligent and non confrontational way.

The best of us get emotional about what we are passionate about. Nothing wrong with that.

Remember that thousands of other people are going to read what you post, so even if the person you are debating with never gets the point it is clear for everyone else to see.

16. The thing that helps me is that when I know im right and someone is wrong and wants to argue I dont give a fuck cause its not gonna effect me at all.

17. Damn. You are so right. You are wise beyond your years haha. :D

18. I have to deal with a lot of kids on shroomery.
    Just report posts that violate rules and ignore the trolls.

19. Ya have to admit in all fairness that shroomery has it going on and to compare it to here is like comparing gold to lead as far as the useless conversation and idiots goes.

20. People here tend to try and be nice, with the occasional asshole or "superior" complex.

I don't even go into the pub anymore. That is were stupid thrives.
    After you've answer the same questions thousands of times, you can become a little short fused.

Whilst people are much snappier on shroomery, it causes the punks and pee-brains to get offended and leave.

GC is huge, it is the first result on Google for "marijuana forum." Everyone is coming here. we can't pick and choose. Apples and oranges man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.