Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This ever happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DanKnStickyy, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Your staring at a nug not wanting to break it up for a few minutes before finally doing it because it's so beautiful? :D

2. Everytime bro, putting it in that grinder feels like murder!

3. Yep.

Usually in the bags I buy, a nug or 2 stands out (more kiefy, different color even). And I save those for last. Never wanna smoke em when it comes to it, but it has to be done.

4. i do it everytime bruh.

nd no banshee!

dont think about it as murder..

think of it as making little molecule babies.

5. ^^^ hahaha last part made my day

6. lol once a nug is out it's gonna get sacraficed and burned.

But I do sometimes leave big huge beautiful nugs in my stash jar for as long as I can before I start breaking it up because I've used all the smaller buds.
    I had a nug the other day of some citrus haze that was over 16 grams. It was the last of a couple oz stash of citrus haze, waited for as long as I could before I had to break it up

7. Atleast I know it's going towards a good cause!

8. glad i made that happen brutha.