Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this ever happen to anyone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smausher, Sep 18, 2010.

1. well today i had some friends over to light up on my lawn cause i figured it would be nice and peaceful, right ? well i smoked about 4 bowls or so, and i was feeling pretty bloody high since i dont smoke all that much. anyways, as we were leaving, i thought i packed everything up, and after about 2 hours of walking around i realized i was so high i forgot the bag of weed on my lawn hahaahha. i got back in time that my rents didn't find it, but it was a close call. anyone else have something similar happen to them?

2. Yea all the time. I always leave out my stuff in my room. It will be like 4am and I will smoke a last bowl to finish the night and I end up forgetting everythings out. parents never noticed though. inbeforurnot18

3. #3 Spark It29, Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
    No i'm almost ocd with keeping track of everything on me. Everytime i leave a location i make sure i have everything on me. This kid i know on the other hand, loses shit like its his job. He loses weed his phone money everything! Hes such a fuck up everyone makes fun of him. Like he loses shit in his own room just because he forgets where he puts shit i swear it gets annoying as hell. One time we walked home from a park 10 min away and when we got back he realizes he doesnt have his phone. We have to walk back, and on the way back again we get pulled over by a bike cop (night) and we almost get searched.

4. haha the other day I went to the store with my mom, forgot my bank card when I got there so I drove all the way back, got inside and looked around for it and realized it was in my pocket..

5. Nope, I've never forgot anyting when I was high, never happened before.

6. i used to leave like grambags and shit behind in school when i toked in the woods but nothing serious and it was usually on purpose because im awesome. lol

7. Friends and I hotboxed by van. Myself and a friend kinda slept/passed out in the back and I woke up early and went to my own bed in the house and he was still there. The next morning my mom said my dad checked the van and my friend was still there just so I knew (they knew he was staying the night).

So I went into the van, and fucking all of my shit was right there in front of the door on the seats and stuff. Like my bucket bong (still water in it lol) and my fucking stash sitting right there open for the world to see! I don't know if my dad just looked in the back window (he won't see anything there) or actually opened the door.. I'm pretty sure he knows but I guess he doesn't care enough to take action, he said before when I asked him why he never confronted me about it (he said he "never caught me") but this time he could have easily caught me but didn't..

So Yeah I'm lucky. Now I'm smarter, when I'm done, I make sure I pack all my shit up in my backpack that just stays in the back of the van and nobody touches. leaving it open is just stupid.

8. I call these, stony close calls.

Happens ALL the time, luckily it's never been too serious. :rolleyes:

9. yea. lol. I have to put my stuff away before my high peaks.

10. no i never forget something

11. I very rarely forget anything, but I always get to that point in the high that I question if I did or did not hide everything. So I have to go check to make sure.

12. I used to always roll on the countertop in the bathroom. I would always clean everything up and wipe down the counters after just incase. One time I got home and sitting on the counter was my buster and papers. Thank god no one went into that bathroom the time I was gone hahaha.

13. #13 GNJ Aristocrat, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
    Lmfao, that is a bloody close call man. On your lawn? I'm actually suprised no one found it; but I guess that depends on how big it is. I am usually pretty careful about that. But one time I accidentally left about 2 grams on the kitchen table in plain sight (in a bag). Totally forgot about it until the next day I saw it lying there while we were ALL eating dinner. I grabbed it and slid it under my leg.

Felt like such an idiot. My dad would have flipped.

14. Never ever

15. Lmfao, same.

16. Oh the beauty of being in college and having my own house. At any given time there's usually a few bongs scattered around my room, a ton of lighters everywhere, and weed on the table & desk. I used to be a nazi about making sure I didnt spill any weed when loading a bowl, but now I just say 'screw it,' load a fat bowl, and just wait til i run out of bud to clean it up. usually i can get a bowl or two off my desk (i mean, not like i'm gonna use it study on right?:rolleyes:). I only really tidy up everything when my girl comes to town (she goes to college across the state) cause she's not too supportive of my smokin the ganja...haha...

My roommates don't really give a shit, they don't smoke (well the chick does occasionally, the guy never does) but my room's upstairs and theirs are downstairs so it doesn't ever stink up the house unless we're just in the middle of a fat burn sesh.

I don't usually smoke when I go home to visit, but if my mom found shit she wouldn't care (she's a MMJ patient). My dad would probably be pissed, but if it came down to it i'd just say it was my moms. haha. now that i think about it, i have the freaking best weed situation. lol

17. my bestfriend is like this, it is truly an annoyance ill never forget.
    and as for me, my parents had just gotten home and i had a gram, i was using my moms laptop before i was heading out. i get half way down the block when i remember that i left my gram next to my moms laptop, so i run home and grab it and thank the lord that for some weird reason she didnt go to her laptop first (like she normally would do) to check her emails :hello:

18. lol, I swear the ganja gods do things like this just to give us a little scare. It's amazing how many people get lucky when their parents should have easily found their shit lol

19. One time, I smoked about 1.5gs and threw the roach in the toliet. Left, went to Subway about a mile away and then realized that I didn't flush the roach. I had to go back home and flush it before my mom or dad got home. Lmfao.

20. Lmao i have horrible ADHD so I can place something down without realizing it, high or sober and lose it for a couple hours looking everywhere but the place i Just set it down in. I'm always losing shit and forgetting shit and i always have a tendency to accidentally steal people's lighters just because i don't pay attention lol.