Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This dumb proto-mall cop at my school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjangle, Jan 6, 2012.

1. So, I am attending WWU as a Literature major (Junior). Mock it if you want, but I love it, and I went from major to major before choosing this one :)

Anyway, my college is infamous for being tolerant about everything. While smoking weed on campus is obviously illegal, WWU doesn't seem to exert too much extra pressure on the widespread toking. I usually just limit my smoking to the night hours, after all my ish is done and I am less likely to get caught.

Aaaanyway, long story short, the school hires these patrol-like people who check for pot smoking in the woods. They don't have much authority and can't do crap unless they catch you with a joint in hand. Anyway, sometimes this particular ranger is on the bottom of the hill after night sessions with my friends. He thinks it's intimidating to constantly ask stupid questions instead of actually investigating.

"Y'hear the coyotes up there? They sure are...loud..."

Or asking if we smelled any marijuana smoking, with a clint eastwood mannerism, and then believing our bull about not smoking and just heading back from a friend's house. He thinks he's John Wayne, but he's just a chub muffin. I'm a muffin too but a cool one.

2. That's why I smoke in my apartment, typically in the bathroom with the fan on, but when I know nobody is delivering packages or fixing up my place, I'll take out the bong and do a few hits in my living room.

People are too sketchy, I smoked outside the other night, thought I was in the clear and some drunk ass kid started yelling, "somebody is smoking pot"...just want to slap a bitch sometimes.

3. I'm a muffin as well

4. Hahaha, seems pretty chill to me sir :)

5. fuckin love muffins!

[​IMG]

6. Op, go easy on the guy-sounds like he knows exactly what you're doing and is too chill to take any action. He's probably just bored and wishes he could be with you on that hill chiefing.