this dude tears it up. if you like rap CHECK THIS OUT

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by guerilla Z0e, Oct 13, 2009.

1. #1 guerilla Z0e, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    well earlier today, I was churffing (smoking nugs) with my buddy earlier today and we began to talk about music. he starting telling me about his connect, I won't go into any details, but long story short, this dude is a rapper and is actually really good. his name is Los, he was born in Sicily, Italy and moved to Saint Louis, MO, me and my buddies hometown. I know most of you guys won't or don't listen to rap but if you like rap you should really check this dude out. his stuff should be on iTunes pretty soon.
    Keep it 100
    Till the Light

Good Mood
    Get One In
    In the Club

Till the Light (Part 2)
    Mask
    Run This Town Freestyle
    If this is against the rules in anyway, just let me know and I will delete it.

2. good shit

3. definitely. this guy is as legit as they come. and the sweet thing is, everything he raps about is actually true, not like those fake ass "gangster" rappers.

4. its not my style, but i can see why people like it. dudes got some decent lyricism

5. not my style either

however i listened to the second track there ; dope as fuck.

:wave:

6. i like it.. dude got a myspace or anything?

7. yea, his flow is alot better than his lyrics but once he gets the lyric game down he is going to be a force to be reckon'd with.

Yes, the second track is also my favorite one.

I don't think he has a myspace. Look for more tracks on iTunes soon.

Los is busy in the studio making two new tracks. I will post links when they are done.

8. just added three new songs.

9. Subscribed.

Good shit.

10. Ah, he's alright. The beat was ok, but the chorus/interlude was a little fruity. His lyrics have potential, but he needs to stop saying " I'm at the top now" in that 2nd song.

11. thanks dude. he needs downloads and then he gets a record deal so DOWNLOAD THIS STUFF

12. just added two new hot tracks! download em

13. new freestyle added. mixtape drops dec. 14.

14. kinda weak sauce, i'd eat this fool

15. nothing special at all. lyrics are weak. no multi-syllable rhyming and basic rhyming.

no different than any other pop artist.