this dude fucked my girlfriend over

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smokeythabeara, Nov 19, 2009.

1. alright, so my current girlfriend told me about a past experience with this guy i've known for awhile and it really pisses me off. i'm in highschool (a senior so yes i'm 18 to all the bitches out there) and my girlfriend is 17. my friend set her up with this guy one night and they ended up getting drunk and they started making out. according to her, he then just took all her clothes off and started fucking her without even asking. she didn't want to, but she's pretty shy and didn't say no. so this jackass doesn't even use a condom and she wasn't on any form of birth control. so the next day she had to tell her mom and they got her the morning after pill. i wouldn't be that pissed except that this really fucked with her. she already has low self esteem and always lets herself get taken advantage of. she said she cried for weeks after this and it really upset her mom too. the thing is, the guy that did it to her fucks everyone over like this and nobody does anything about it. he hasn't talked to her since and everyone that knows about it acts like it's not a big deal but to me it fucking is. i don't know what to do about it. everytime i'm with her i can't stop thinking about it. how could she let herself get used like that? i'm not really sure why i posted this, it's just been bugging me for awhile and i can't seem to get over it

2. i could see you being angry if he raped her, but it sounds to me like he just took advantage, which is 50% her fault.

3. You're getting played

4. She should have said something..

5. do something about it

6. Damn dude my girl was once in a similair shituation, and Im still plotting of attacking that motherfucking son of a bitch when I see him. Trust me I will, and you should too.
    Fuck him up really bad so he won't forget. Im serious, u can forgive your girl, and the mental picture will vanish very slowly, but dont let him get away with this shit man!

7. I can see why you're upset, however you cant lay all the blame on him. She should speak up for herself in that situation. If she told him to stop and he continued then I would have sympathy. I am not justifying what he did but the blame shouldn't just be on him. Situations like this are why dudes do ten year bids because of some drunk slut. My boy did a three year stint for some shit I know was consensual, just a dumb drunk slut who was all over him.

8. #8 fracturtle, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009
    pretty much the same thing happened to my ex girlfriend. she even used the word rape. honestly i wish she had never told me because that ruined any sense of trust i had for her if she couldn't even prevent herself from being taken advantage of while out drinking by herself.

9. theres a guy that does that at a school i used to go to and if i could i would break his fingers and chop his dick off

10. Don't get me wrong, I don't put all the blame on him, she definitely should have spoken up when he started doing that..I guess i just have more sympathy for her, she was abused by her father when she was younger and doesn't have much self confidence because of it. I just like her so much and it kills me to see a douche bag like him using her when she doesn't deserve to be treated like that

11. dude if it were me id beat his ASS but thats not gonna help u thinking about it u gotta do one of 2 things break up with her or get the fuck over it becuz if u let it bother u its gonna start shit

12. Life teaches some hard lessons, hopefully she learned this one well. Hate and revenge won't make this go away but time will. Put it behind you as best as you can and move on.

13. Taking advantage of a girl is rape guys, have some fucking moral grounds.

My best friend was almost 'taken advantage of' because she was too drunk to say no. I ran into the room, threw him into the wall and kicked him in the face repeatedly. This is how we became friends.

This would happen to anyone I found having sex with a girl that's too drunk.
    That being said... it sounds like she was drunk and horny, and probably didn't want to say no. Sorry dude, painful place to be.

14. Don't do anything, he doesn't deserve it. When I'm with a girl I don't ask if they want to fuck, things just kind of progress ya know? If they say no you clearly have to stop, but if I don't hear a no, I'm not gonna stop. It's not like you're having a conversation while you're at it.

15. wow... well i wouldnt do anything about it since you werent with her when it happened. but thats pretty fucked up that she didnt say anything. i wouldnt blame the guy, he thought she wanted to cus she didnt say anything. idk... thats just weird to me that she didnt speak up. the only thing thats fucked up is that he didnt use protection...
    now had you have been going out with her at the time it would be a completely different story.

16. lol...dude, I would so help you through it, and take a punch in the arm or some shit..but I've done this to a woman before. She was smokin hot (current gf), and it was 90% her attraction to me and perversion that got her clothes off and my cock in.

Really though? Two and a half years later, this woman is someone I love and cherish above all else. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't get through most of my days..and I know it's the same for her.

Sometimes, it's just in the cards. One way or the other, we have to forget the past, and look toward a brighter future. Only then, can we truly heal.

17. This guy has a point. Think of it from his perspective. If your drinking with a girl and things are going smoothly, your not gonna ask...I mean, you kinda just go with it. If she doesnt have the guts to stop him, than its not his fault, its hers. Seh has no right to 'go along with it' than turn around and call it rape. She has to speak up for herself. If she didn't stop him, or tell him to stop, its not rape. Its a tough thing to hear, but its true.

However, if she did say no, thats a completely different story. But, if she just went along with it, nothing you can really do but put it behind the both of you. Its just gonna keep eating at you if you don't.

18. what the fuck are you talking about? She's fucking 17 theres kind of a big difference between making out and having sex..just because she doesn't say no doesn't mean it's okay to do whatever the fuck you want to her..you must hang around a lot of sluts

19. first off, she never called it rape I didn't ever use those words..second, why is everyone standing up for him? He used her, didn't use protection, and never talked to her again while the whole time telling her he liked her..yall act like this is perfectly acceptable, you are dispicable

20. nope. its just that since its your girl, your only looking at it from her point of view, theres always two sides to a story and you need to understand both if ur gonna know what to do.
    the guy def. sounds like a total asshole like a lot of men who take advantage of women. but honestly she could have said no at any point in time, since she didnt she sent the message that she wanted him to keep going and therefore she is as much at fault as he is.