This dont look right?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheGreenLegend, Dec 1, 2011.

1. 16 days flowering ebb and flow. It has pistals but should there be more for a big bud strain, first time growing BB. It had a couple of what looked like balls on the 2nd node down and I plucked em but I cant tell if this is more growing on the top or just calyx's.

Attached Files:

• 16d.jpg
      16d.jpg
      File size:
      218.9 KB
      Views:
  2. i see pistils so i think you are good. Does look a bit strange though. But might be too soon to say IMO

3. Nothing ever happens in the first two weeks.

No I mean I'm sure you got the one big bud plant that is "broken" and doesn't flower. :rolleyes:

4. 3 weeks you start to really the bud sites. 4-6 weeks the plant goes ape shit. 7-9 weeks slows down towards the end and there ready. Just chill and be patient.

5. yea 16 days that dont look normal, but it could change in a few more days you never know

6. Well I was interested in this strain "big bomb" to use it for breeding but out of 7 plants I got 5 males 1 female and what looks to be now 1 hermie. Obviously I wont be passing any of these fucked up genes on to my other strains.... And I heard so many good things about thc bomb, what a shame.

7. With Macro Lense... Looses detail after about 25% zoom.

Attached Files: