This diet/lifestyle change

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by ChristianIs40, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Does this diet look good? Anything to add? If I get hungry I'll also snack on fruit or veggies ya know

7:30am 2 eggs 1 toast

11:00 banana and almonds (some sort of variation)

2:30 turkey + veggies

5:30 protein shake (myo fusion)

8:00 turkey + veggies

And I switch out turkey with chicken, steak, and fish

2. Try to get a little more fruit in there.

Also for your 7:30 meal have 3 or 4 egg whites and one yolk.
    Also try to get another serving of carbs in around lunch time.

3. Looks pretty good man. Maybe more vegetables.

Make sure you're doing cardio and atleast a little lifting, and you're on your way.

4. Figure out your macros and calorie requirements ad than build it based off of those to fit accordingly...

5. Lmao, man 2 eggs is completely fine.

6. [quote name='"SmokinJoe420"']

Lmao, man 2 eggs is completely fine.[/quote]

Depending on how much meat he's eating in those meals he needs to eat more. If he's eating a normal portion that's like 1400 calories a day..

7. eat more fruit, fruit= high carbs low fat thats where its at

8. Similar thoughts. OP might be trying to cut down, it'll be hard to drop to that amount of calories and not binge eat. Good luck!

9. For general optimal health advice i recommend going to Natural Health Information Articles and Health Newsletter by Dr. Joseph Mercola and signing up with your email. He gives out around 4 emails or so a week, all of which bring the ignorance that is this country to light. (Fluoride, aspartame, medicinal practices, just to name a few).

I've been lifting weights ever since i was a freshman in high school. I was young and uneducated and ruined my body by consuming such a large amount of "conventional" protein shakes. Conventional (anything bought from a regular store like CVS, etc) protein is truly awful for your body because of the way it's processed (it acidifies in your body because it's an isolate).

After discovering Dr. Mercola's website, i found they have a lot of really great products, particularly their Miracle Whey (100% grass fed and without any additives). I bought 6 of them for around 100$, and it lasted me about 5 months (i lift 5x a week). Drink one right after a hard weight lifting session.

Man, the high from weight lifting + that protein shake + a couple bong rips right after lifting = cloud nine.

If you really want to change your lifestyle for the better, organics is where it's at. The xenoestrogens (pesticides) found in all conventional foods is what's fucking everybody up (cancer, immunodeficencies, etc) along with Genetically modified foods (particularly soy and corn derives). Stay away from that garbage and buy organic.

10. Doesn't seem like enough food. I eat that much by 11 am...... and am rather skinny. Unless you're just trying to lose weight..... but that's almost torture my tummy would be pissed.

11. Thanks for the replies, I eat like 4-6 ounces of meat on those meals. Appreciate the feedback

12. I think its sounds awsome! I eat similar to this when training its sounds well balanced.