This company is giving away a pipe for free!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DaLotus, Dec 27, 2017.

1. #1 DaLotus, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Lol delete plz

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. $10 to ship that? Cmon call it what it is....a $10 pipe.

3. What I'm saying is $10 is still not bad for a pipe.

4. I can get those junk pipes for less then $10 at just about any gas station or head shop in the area.

They're not giving them away for free. They just jacked up shipping and handling on a pipe that cost them pennies to make it seem like they're giving a deal. They're so dang short they're just about useless. Funny as hell when someone with facial hair tries hitting them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yeah, those are $5 gas station pipes. Not worth the $5 to buy in person, definitely not worth the $10 to have it shipped to you, for 'free'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. I've seen them selling for £3 at my local headshop:laughing: it's definitely a scam

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've bought from this company before. They are not a scam company.

8. #8 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 28, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2017

Didn't mean it like that, they scam you as in sell you cheap glass & say its free but you pay postage, they probably paid $1 each for them because they buy in bulk lol, you can pick the same pipes up for £3 at head shops

• Like Like x 2
  9. The scam is you're buying that pipe, not paying for shipping. There's not a rip off here, just stupid marketing blade.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1