This can get u higher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by moserdog, Feb 9, 2011.

1. :laughing::bongin:

2. This is possible, kind of like how you exhale majority of the oxygen you inhale. Your lungs only absorb a certain amount of gas at a time. So technically you can get double the hits via this technique. If you want the scientific breakdown I can give it, but it is possible.

3. Please do because the amount that you would re-inhale wouldn't be worth it. Your lungs absorb the THC within 5 seconds of the smoke entering your lungs.

4. Your lungs can only absorb a certa

5. You accomplished nothing productive with this post lol....:smoke:

6. i gave a few people some luls. that was something accomplished :p

7. This thread is going places.

8. Where I'm from to be flagged means you were verbally assaulted from a car. Usually being called a fag. Fag Flagging. Good ol' American sport of the vehicle.

9. I actually laughed my ass off at this +rep

10. Touche, may the smoke be with you fellow Toker :D

Fuck yeah !
    Wait, where is it going? I'm paying attention to my quote wars lol.
    Nothing cognizant pertaining to this thread what so ever =D

11. dont hurt the quote wars :rolleyes:

12. Your lungs can only absorb a certain amount of gas which normally is nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, and small amounts of pollutants, hydrogen, carbon monoxide less then 1 percent. Your body absorbs nitrogen, oxygen thc and some pollutants.  But it does not absorb carbon dioxide(which is why inhaling co2 or dry ice hurts) This restriction is due partially because there are more molecule in a breath then there are point of absorption in your lungs. When you hold your breath oxygen slowly is still absorbed but you still never fully use all the oxygen; here is why.

When you inhale your body starts absorbing these gases, but at the same time your lungs are diffusing carbon dioxide and other waste gases. This blocks o2 diffusion preventing your body from absorbing all of the oxygen in your lungs. As you hold your breath the Co2 from the air does not move; however, your body is still diffusing CO2 in to your lungs. Resulting in progressively less oxygen absorption.

The same applies for taking a hit, except there are other pollutants like ash and gases from burning. The result is less thc is absorbed compared to how much thc was in the hit. As you hold the hit your bodies CO2 production slows absorption. 90% of the amount you can absorb in a single hit occurs in 3 seconds. However, reaching 100% takes another 3-4 seconds.

Exhaling into a bottle after 3 sec. Then rehitting for 3 sec will give you more thc then holding for the whole 6 seconds.

The value of rehitting is based on your method: joints are worth it but high end bongs and vaporizers are useless. 

Since vaps have nothing but canibinoids and thc. Water bongs do more then cooling; contact with the water removes solid particles and some gases. So the tinnier the bubbles the more contact with water and the less particles in the hit. Which doesn't mean more thc in the hit but less things in your lungs that block thc absorption. This also means less irritants. Which is why higher end bongs feel "smoother" and it feels like less weed gets you higher.

In conclusion rehitting via bottle can get you higher depending on smoking method( yes I know vape is not smoke)

13. doing research on some of that myself... +rep in the meen time homeboy

14. I studied physiological psychology, part of it was studying different ways in which drugs both legal and illegal are taken and the positive and negative effects of the different ways.

15. a certa....is that like a serta mattress

[​IMG]

16. lol that is a very interesting interpretation of "flagged". you're flagged = you've had enough already bro

17. wow nice debate i lk it lol

18. I share the opinion that the water filtration in bongs aids thc absorption by removing potential blockers or "filler". On the other hand I find 10 seconds is a must with a big dab of hash oil, I think probably just because it condenses so heavily on the lungs and is such high THC%, luckily THC is a bronchial dilator so you cough it all up lol.

19. I think this guy smoked out of a slushie cup he found in a trash can and the toxic chemicals that were in the Styrofoam scrambled his brains...did i get the story right?

20. its plastic not styrofoam