This came out my nose.

Discussion in 'General' started by Iraqiunit, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Okay so i just smoked a bowl and ate some pizza, and i blew my nose and this came out.[​IMG]
    Idk if this is just like a booger or a part of my sinuses but my right nostril is the most powerful its ever been and my right one doesnt even get any air in. It kinda smells like pizza but how would that get up there? IS this just like a booger or am i gonna get unstoppable nose bleeds?

2. Lmfao.. It smells like pizza..

3. I think it's a piece of your brain. Call 911. ASAP.

4. thats the worst, one nostrils on a rampage while the other doesnt get any air goin through, its probably just a regular booger

5. Agreed.
    Scientific research has shown that what you eat can effect the smell of your brain.

6. it smells like pizza?

7. Take advantage of this and hit up your dude. :D

8. If it smells like a pizza, there must be a pizza in your nose.

9. Aren't you glad you came back? you know you miss this

10. Are you sure that your fingers don't just smell like pizza? Today my finger smelled like fish oil when I picked my nose, but I didn't touch anything that would smell like that.

11. Well if it smells like pizza that could be a symptom of very rare (and serious) sinus disorder. It may seem gross but your best option right now is to taste it. If it tastes like pizza then you may be in trouble.

Trust me. I'm a Doctor.

12. Uh huh, think about it. :devious::D;):smoking:

13. maybe you are made of pizza:confused:

14. [​IMG]