Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This bud? Weird high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joedahoe, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Ive smoked for a long time. So im not new. And this high i have is so differennt everytime with this weed its the same. Like different than other but same effect everytime. But when i smoke it tastes so odd. Like fruit, but idk. Ive tasted the same. But its still effecting me weird.

Odd looking to you?

image-894348827.jpg

-Joe

2. Oh shit man you just smoked crack! Oh shit oh shit don't DIE ON ME!!!! WE NEED A MEDIC!!!!!

3. What

-Joe

4. God dude in srry I ripped out if my fucking skull right now....

5. Me too but its weird. But good

-Joe

6. How is the smell of the bud?

7. Yeah I had some shit lookiing like that back in the day. Had absolutely no smell to it, and the high was very different. Idk man.

8. Looks like it was pushed to long, ie has about 3-4 extra weeks of growth that caused some swelling and primarily all amber trichs. I've seen buds swell and look a little funky when left on the plant a little too long and these look similar but no way of telling. Could just be a sativa dom pushed too long and it gets you really heady/racy?

9. Maybe if you had a discription of the effects we'd have a better perspective and could help you.
    But the bud looks fine to me.

10. You're bud is broken

11. Try burning it.

12. If you don't want it then

Mail me leftovers

13. no looks great to me, but i've had bud that was sprayed (didn't know until my friend told me his dealer sprayed it) it got me trippy high, way different high than anything else. needless to say maybe it's something like that. (Dropped that friends as soon as he told me btw)

14. Well now that im not high, its like a really heavy body high. It makes me just want to lay down and vibe wherever im standing. And it gives me like this head ache feeling but its not quite a headache, almost a tingle. Whoever said that the plant might hve been grown to long and could be covered with amber trichs sounds right to me. Idk

-Joe