Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This bud Surprized me!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SplitGenetics, Jan 15, 2013.

1. So ran low for the week, so I picked up 2 grams of this bud to last til I get some more money to spend on Buddha (just gotta last tonight and then 2 days) and normally I know exactly what in getting, but tonight was in a rush and just grabbed the bud and bounced.. I took a look at it when I got back around and didnt look like the quality bud I normally get, normally always nicer bud then this stuff looks. But I just smoked half a bowl and I have a high tollerence and I am CHILL right now.. Shocked at the effects of this bud, and I don't even know what it is haha. But it's Deffinetely some of the more 'sit on ya ass and watch some movies' type of weed. I know my buds and gotta say this stuff smacks me in the face! The effects blow away the looks 1,000% . Went from a little upset with this pickup to being very pleased with it..

:note: - just a smaller nug of it, looks a bit greener in person, and the picture doesn't show the crystals off too well..

Attached Files:

2. Looks like Sour D to me bro. Good smoke! Enjoy :smoke:

3. Definitely doesn't look like any Sour Diesel I've ever smoked.

4. Definetely not sour diesel, can't put my finger on it, I'd say its an indica dominant though, getting slow thinking and my body's getting kinda tired. A nice change after smoking sativas for 3 days now.. Nice to get this indica mixed in there, I like getting as much a variety as possible

5. This is some Sour D I had a couple days ago, not the best but pretty nice.

Attached Files:

6. But best pick up of mine last week was the super silver haze, stuff was great and tasted amazing

Attached Files:

7. Haha, that looks more like Sour D. But that SSH... I might shed a man tear.

8. Ahh I shed enough for both of us buddy lol. Wish I coulda shared a blunt of that with you, that was some fine grade A buddha right there..

9. It'd be funny if we both ended up with the same bud since we live in the same area . Could happen lol

10. haha youd be good with this bud. Not the best by means that I've had but its different, it has a very different and real nice buzz to it, very psychedelic and relaxing ..

11. Not at all, bro.

12. Stuff looks great. Very nice bud.