Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Bud Makes Me SICK???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Woodsmantoker, Feb 1, 2006.

1. I moved to Alaska 2 years ago. Alaska has a good average of GREAT weed! I have smoked MANY a good strain, and found that White Widow, NYCD, and Papaya, are my FAV. Sooooo, I orderd seeds. All my grows have been great UNTILL,,, I crossed WW with NYCD. THe outcome: VERY FUCKING HIGH! so high that I get light headed and feel sick. EVERY fucking time I smoke it....? :(

2. Man that sucks. send some to me so that I can test it out.

I'm not sure on this cause I don't have a whole lot of experience with growing, but are you curing them enough and making sure there good to smoke.

3. well pot cures nausea....so just smoke more :-D

4. naw man, ive had that before
    its called the turk dude
    that really really tingly feeling when you go into a strange comotose state.
    the turk is crazy dude.
    you are close to learning the final answer

5. so mysterious..hah

6. white widow is some tingly shit. I love that weed.

7. Then jus don't smoke it. Just take like a hit and you should be your regular high.

8. you do that to i always think damn is this it..Am i there...........:smoke:

9. Just sell it for what it is "Bud so strong vets have a hard time with it"

10. lol
    i can imagine convo with dealer

me:what do you have?
    d:bud so strong vets have a hard time with it"
    me::eek:i want an 8th

i would buy it

11. i don't believe you. i'm going to need proof. send some to me..:p

haha

12. If you don't like the high, move it Im sure someone will like the feeling, you could probably turn a profit which equals more green

13. couldnt of said it better:cool:

14. *Falls down*

but yo' thats some fire..i'm growing right now and i hope i get something like that!!

15. when ever i try that i always end up taking a whole bowl in for some reason

16. Well thanks for all the replies!
    I have found my cure! This bud makes the BOMB hash! as well I made some german choc'o'bud cake with it and its FAB! I wish you all could taste it! I will take photos for ya all and post em tonight. There is another thread that tells you how to make easy hash. TRY IT!! I did and with widow its AWSOME!

17. show me a pic of that killer shit

18. you might be on to something really potent there, maybe try to grow it again under different conditions...it may prove to be a very very powerful cross. although it already seems it is, you could probably perfect it so that it isnt so overwhelming.

19. agreed, I think it could be tamed for my liking. My Friends seem to like it the way it is, but they all seam to agree the sourness of the NYCD could be worked on so as a compromise I am going to cross a buddy of mine's WW x strawberry cough with my #1 NYCD x #1WW and should get a little lighter stone that way. I like the taste of Strawberry Cough alone and you cant dislike WW sooooo.....I keep saying I am going to get you some pictures of my girllies but I have missplaced my digital somewhere, because its not around. (kids..?) I have another one at work, I just get to stoned to remember to bring it home. But fear not my mighty forum friends (lol) for
    I shall one day soon post the pics.

20. Anyone familure with MATF?
    Matt Anuska Tunda Fuck or Thunder Fuck?
    It is a Alaskan strain but seems to be M.I.A.