Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This bud is ridiculous (Lots of pics and macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Draous, Feb 13, 2009.

1. shit looks like some bomb alaskan weed

2. That is the frostiest shit i ever seen dude.........

3. wow i saw those pics and i just came that looks so delicious

4. I came.

Those are some frosty nugs.

5. i came as well.

Dank Dank

6. If you came by looking at it imagine what it does to me when I smoke it.

7. I do believe those pictures have left my pants in a mess.

Thank you sir, Now I have to change them

8. Wow, i just came a little.

+Rep

9. I was going to say the same thing. Those white "dots" over the trichs look a lot like mold, which would also explain the abnormal trich structure the OP was talking about. It could be a camera focusing problem, though, with all those trichs.

10. bro, i don't know but i think you might have some mold on those beautiful buds. I could be wrong but the little white dots all over dont all look like thrichs.

11. That's beautiful, I would feel bad smoking it. I would at least have one nug framed.

12. agreed, looked lik emold to me.

13. damn man thats nice bud

14. :devious: hey guys wats goin on...i actually picked up a 1/8 of that same looking stuff about 2 weeks ago (SOUR OG KUSH) , the guy called it Sour diesel x OG kush so i kinda put the names together and thats what i got lol. It smokes superb and yes the keef is unbelievable, very smooth, well cured, dank as sh*t :hello:........happy :smoking: everyone

15. what does it smell like? looks sketchy