Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This bud is ridiculous (Lots of pics and macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Draous, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Not sure if its just me, but this is some of the craziest weed I've seen. Picked up an eighth each of 2 different kinds, but both are kronic as shit, one a little more than the other. I didnt really seperate the pics, one bud is a lighter green and a little less covered in trichs.

Attached Files:

2. nice pick up!

3. More pics.

Attached Files:

4. frosty as fuck nice buds and pics bro:smoking:

5. man I wish those were in my bowl right now instead of the oz of regos i picked up +rep:hello:

6. Oh man that almost doesnt seem real or even possible. How is the smoke with those frosty nugs??

7. Dude, it's so smooth. I think the resin/leaf ratio is high enough to wear Its not as harsh, because you're smoking less plant material % wise.

8. Mmm sounds delicious:D

9. Frosty as fuck

10. holy shit thats frosty !:eek:

11. Wow that's unbelieveably frosty

12. eighth? man if i saw that shit i would HAVE to cop a half at LEAST

13. You have no idea. Some parts of it are so resinous that there arent normal trichromes structures its just covered in resin.

14. More Pics.

Attached Files:

15. That looks absolutely beautiful!

Please tell us how it smokes.

16. some of those pics look like mold growth, but its not...

nice weed OP

17. thats actually messed up how good that looks. thats unfair to the rest of us.

18. Thats really frosty, looks almost like mold Thc lol! :smoke:

19. damn dude thats full of trichomes. I can't imagine how much kief you could get from grinding those buds. Nice pickup