Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This bud is pretty good

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Blackmetalsmoke, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I think this bud is pretty good

Attached Files:

2. i think its pretty good, too!

3. [quote name='"moistman"']i think its pretty good, too![/quote]

Thanks

4. looks good!

5. It looks pretty good.

You're not fucking around with the bowl packs though.

6. This bud is even better. Fucking iPhone camera though

Attached Files:

7. Looks good, like ur pipe too.

8. [quote name='"travis975"']Looks good, like ur pipe too.[/quote]

Thanks

9. Looks really good man :) enjoy... and for the iphone camera pics go check my threads I take all my shots with a iphone 3gs lollll and I get really clear macro.... the thing is that you must play with the sun light but when you have the right light and you click on the bud to do a focus (the square thing) you get really really nice pics.... anyway nothing beats a real camera ;)

10. The iPhone 4 has a really sweet camera. It's just like the real thing. The iPhone 4S is defenitly the real thing though. I wish I had it!

11. lolll I agree with you but even with the iphone 4 ive seen ppl taking shitty macro pictures... all blurry cuz they dont know how to use it lolll :hello:

12. Look good man. I think you packed your bowl too much in the 3rd picture.

13. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']

Look good man. I think you packed your bowl too much in the 3rd picture.[/quote]

It's not a bowl pack haha I just stuck the nug in the bowl haha

14. I think I'll continue posting pickups when I can.

Attached Files: