Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This bubbler needs a name!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by foxbatman, Feb 15, 2006.

1. its an Andrew W. K. peice and for 2 years we havent been able to name it.... its a smooth tasty smoker with a big draw and is VERY hard to spill. also been dropped a few times / smacked on a table once or twice. its prolly had about 5 ounces of pot smoked through it in its lifetime... at LEAST. so yea using that info i could really use some name suggestions!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i suggest mr bubbles

3. Octopussy. Somewhat reminds me of an octopus. And I like James Bond, so.....

4. dude name that shit spiderman... or spiderweb.... or just plain web...

"lets go hit spiderman man!" oh yeah..... just picture youself saying that anyone who overhears is gunna be like... what... the... fuck?!?!. it'll drive them crazy!!!

5. The 1st picture reminds me of a poisinous orange/yellow spider.
    The second one reminds me of a weirdass octopus.
    So maybe name it Dr. Octagon! It's this weird-ass rapper gay who sings "Blue Flowers"...look up his myspace or something. I effing love him.
    And it's so weeeird. Duny, lol. i'm baked, :smoking:

6. ^:love:

7. squidbilly? Not original, but I am sooo feeling motion's octopus comment.

8. tangella lol its

9. tangella or melonade lol its the only thing i cud think

10. Yeah I'm also going for spiderman.

11. I say Russian Mole(if I ever name pieces, they are always bit weird).

12. My suggestion is Mito or Chondi (pronounced condee).

It kind of reminds me of the inside of a mitochondria cell.

13. Condee...hehe...that sorta sounds like "gandhi". I'm gonna name my next piece "ghandhi".

14. Sweet

:bongin:

15. Heres some names I can come up with right now
    Sargent Baker
    Willard
    Cermit
    Dank-o-Jones

16. monty or burns, the 3 little green spots remind me of mr burns' 3 liver spots on the simpsons.

17. i think u shood definitly name it trooper

18. id like to just announce, and im sorry, that i have just finished naming my newest and biggest bong..... dun dun dun... drum role please....

death in a glass blown tube form!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: ( 4 out of 5 stoned faces)

^^^^ me

19. whats the name?