This bowl goes out to them

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MyBuddyJebus, Sep 11, 2009.

1. I remember the day it happened. I was in class (13 in 8th grade) and was sent to the main office to xerox some papers for my teacher. The secretary, principal and other administrators were gathered around the little radio in the office apparently listening to what happened. I had no clue at the time and didn't ask. I just copied my papers and went back to class. This was a small private christian school at the time so they did not inform the students of what happened. It was not until I got home and saw my mom crying on the couch watching the news did I realize what had happened. It was a sad and scary evening. My parents were convinced this was the start of WW3.

So in memory of the victims of 9/11, I dedicate my entire smoke session tonight in their memory.

2. I'm Canadian and I was in grade 6 (I think) at the time, so it really didn't affect me.

3. dude ik i lost 2 uncles to this stuff.. they were my fuckin idols

4. I remember that shit. I was eleven in the fifth grade. People got hysterical. Fucked up.

5. I got a text at 12:01 AM last night with someone saying

"HAPPY 9/11"

probably one of the cruelest things yet.

Edit:

This bowl goes out to the lost ones :)

6. Super condolences to all those people and their family,

I will def dedicate this here bowl to them. :(
    Along with any other shit I smoke tonight.

7. sorry to hear that man:(

8. wanna hear some crazy shit

my brother was at the first tower and he was on the 2nd floor waiting for the elevator. he was already 10 minutes late and was goin to get an interview on one of the top floors.

he told me that when the elevator came to his floor he heard the airplane goin into the tower. the person who was supposed to interview him died when the tower collapsed.

to this day i imagine if my brother would be alive if he wasnt late to that interview.

9. thank god my cousins didn't go to work that day..:eek: 2 of them work there..

10. I was in 5th grade, Teachers were not allowed to tell us for some stupid reason. So I didnt see until I got home. Just smoked a bowl of Sour Diesel for em

11. The attacks on 9/11 were a terrible atrocity towards humanity as a whole. Massive loss of human life for no reason other than to try to 'stick it to the man' in a way. Until people realize that not through fighting a war, or through blind patriotism, or religious zeal will we find peace on Earth and equality among all people.

I'll smoke a bowl for those lost on 9/11, and another for the hope of peace, and then another for hell of it.:smoke:

12. 2day was a crazy day. the thought of 9/11 was in the back of my head cuz last night i saw this.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYZqQWfGIJg]YouTube - Sad and disturbing 9/11 call.[/ame]
    and it really hit me how stupid of an attack it was, all for greed, power, and selfishness. today i showed it to my 2 close friends and we ended up having a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge intelectual conversation about that and alot of other things similar. it really opened my eyes to how it all connects, and how humanity is.
    the world is a fucked up place, and its all cuz of the human mind.

R.I.P to all 9/11 victims, im rolling a joint just for them.

13. I was in 6th grade it was crazy everyone at lunch was like a nuke went off at the pentagon (we live not more than 30 min away) It was a crazy day someone on my football team dad dies in the Pentagon and my dad worked there, the next day the skys were perfectly clear here it was amazing yet sad all all the same time