This bowl goes out to a cat, a cat called Minnie

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Impala, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Yesterday I get a teary call from my best friend telling me that her dad finally put Minnie down. It was way past her time, she's been around a good 19 years. For that I understand and appreciate the fact that she doesnt hurt anymore and hopefully she's with Mickey, who passed a few years before her.

Let me just say that cat is a year older than me. That's crazy. Ever since me and B have been friends I always saw that cat. Everyday, everynight. That cat grew on me, and it wasn't even mine. That's the strangest part about it, and I don't even know why.

Last night as a goodbye to our friend we drank red wine and smoked multiple blunts. That cat loved being there in the living room with us when we would smoke bowls or light up blunts, she would always sit on the couch and just watch us.

Take it easy girl. :wave:

2. i dedicate my bowl to minnie. and my little bro casper. hes hopefully still healthy and walking around. sadly i had to leave him in my previous town. he ran away because of some fat bitch cat that my aunt owned while we were staying with her. i miss you lil man.

3. yes lets all smoke a bowl for minnie and i have noticed something most cats live alot longer then dogs! who agrees

4. I have noticed that cats do live longer than dogs! My sister told me her friend has a cat that was 21!

We've had our cat Misty for 9 years I think, and our dog Lucky was put down at the age of 14. I'll smoke a a bowl for your cat man, my heart is with you!