This bong good for a newbie?? [Link]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gmanych, Jun 23, 2011.

1. #1 gmanych, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    Hi, im a bit of a newbie. Been smoking for a couple months now, ive already bought a piece but broke it within 1 week. I went and bought a vape, its ok.. i prefer smoke though.

I found this bong on a local online headshop.
    OLS Sword Fish - Glass, online smoke [Smoke Accessories Wholesales]

Or should I pay a little bit more and get this?
    http://www.onlinesmoke.com.au/product_956_ehlebong.php

Does the OLS bong have a perc? or whats that glass bits inside?

What do you think?? Worth the $69? and will it last!!! My last one was paper thn glass. Thats why it lasted a week,, el cheapo!

Anyway thanks for your input :)

2. the second one would be a better pick, though i would go with something a little nicer for the first bong.

3. honestly id just stick with the first one then take that 20 bucks to pick up a sack to break the bong in :) and its still nice

4. Don't buy a bong(especially a glass bong) unless you want to spend 100+. I'd recommend checking out a few bubblers. You could get a nice one for that much.

5. Why are are the benifits of bubblers over bongs? if any

6. Portability mainly, and you could get a really nice bubbler instead of a so-so bong and then just save up for something a bit more worth it!

7. there are none. bongs are superior but you can get a better more worthwhile bubble for 100 bucks than you can a bong.

basically, 80 dollar bub > 80 dollar bong.